Happy Easter!

Role Play: Mao (ver. 2)

Here you can role play! To join one post in one of the role play plans first!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Role Play: Mao (ver. 2)

Post by Megan »

Kyle let out a yawn as he walked a little ways outside of Lennart Kingdom. He was a bit tired, but didn't really want to stop. He wasn't particularly supposed to be outside. He always had been a little frail as a kid and with the whole Mao thing going on his father, the king tended to be overprotective. But Kyle was sick of staying inside and had snuck out on his own. Not that it was any more exciting outside either, but better then being cooped up in the castle.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Role Play: Mao (ver. 2)

Post by queenzelda »

Meri Starlight stretched to walk out from the Inn she'd been staying in the last couple of days, trying to make her way to the Kingdom of Tzen, which was to the west of where she was currently. She had been made part of a guild recently so that it would be easier for her to travel, since for some reason she had magic here. Which she had no clue how that happened. Walking over to one of the other item shops in the town of Ehcopass she smiled walking in to see the owner. "Hey!" She called out to him. He smiled to wave her over, "Come on back, I could really use your help today!" She giggled to roll her eyes, of course he needed her help. He always did. Still it was nice having a good reliable job and a good person to work for. So she put the item sign to open as she walked over to the counter as he made the potions and she started to sell them for the day.

"So you still set on going to Tzen?" He asks. Meri nodded, "Yea, kind of have to if there is a cure there. The guild told me it'll cost 1 thousand gil just to put together enough guild members to go out and investigate. The quicker I can get there, the quicker we can find a cure I imagine."

The man nodded, "Yea, I can understand that." He sighed, "I wish you'd stay here. Your a very reliable worker and very quick with spells."

Meri sighed, "Look, Mark, I told you I'm going to Tzen to find a cure for my best friend. I'm not leaving because it's personal or anything." She told him sighing.

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Having made his way to the town of Echopass on his horse Mertle, Aaron smiled seeing that he none of his father's guards seemed to have followed him out of the kingdom. Seeing a place to park his horse, he ties her up to drink some water as he heads inside of a local item store.

Seeing a dark-haired young woman behind the counter he walks over to order some mid tonics, and a few antidotes. "Are there any monsters I should be wary of in the area? As I travel?"

Mark says from the back, "Maybe monsters that cause stun, also don't mind Meri here she's new to the area. She's trying to make enough money to head to Tzen, the guild wants a thousand gil before they'll let her hire out a group of people to head out that way. She thinks there's a cure there, I think it's malarkey,"

Aaron looked to Meri, smiling he asks, "Do you think it's malarkey? Do you think there's a real cure there?"
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Yami Yugi wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:59 pm Having made his way to the town of Echopass on his horse Mertle, Aaron smiled seeing that he none of his father's guards seemed to have followed him out of the kingdom. Seeing a place to park his horse, he ties her up to drink some water as he heads inside of a local item store.

Seeing a dark-haired young woman behind the counter he walks over to order some mid tonics, and a few antidotes. "Are there any monsters I should be wary of in the area? As I travel?"

Mark says from the back, "Maybe monsters that cause stun, also don't mind Meri here she's new to the area. She's trying to make enough money to head to Tzen, the guild wants a thousand gil before they'll let her hire out a group of people to head out that way. She thinks there's a cure there, I think it's malarkey,"

Aaron looked to Meri, smiling he asks, "Do you think it's malarkey? Do you think there's a real cure there?"
Meri nodded, "Yea, I have faith there is. Who are you anyway?" She asked looking over to the raven-haired young man with deep set green eyes. "I'm Meri Starlight, I've been working here for over a month trying to save up enough to hire the guild to take me out that way, but I always come up sort due to my living arrangement." She tells him with a heavy sigh.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

After a while Kyle started to get tired so he headed back to town. He passed by the item shop which seemed a bit busier than it usually did whenever he passed. Curious he decided to take a peek, and headed inside.

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

"I am Aaron Dyvnson, nice to meet you Meri. Actually, my mother was kidnapped by some bandits from that kingdom, and I was headed that way anyhow." Seeing Kyle walk in he says, "I'll come back at the end of your shift and we'll talk more then." She nods as he walks over he asks, "May I see your hand?" She nods to offer her right hand, he places his ring on her hand his father gave him long ago. "Now hold onto that, I'll be back for it." she nods as he excuses himself to walk out of the item store, looking for the general store next.
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Meri was excited, finally someone finally believed her! She was so happy about that it wasn't even funny. Looking over to the young man who came in (Kyle). she walks over to ask him, "Excuse me do you need any help?"

sirvenom
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by sirvenom »

Julian, who came into the local item shop since he'd been traveling for two years now walked over to where he saw the young woman trying to help the first person who came into look around. "Excuse me miss? Can you help me?"

The man who owned the place 'Mark' had a name tag who came over to and says, "I'll take care of the first customer who came in, this guy is a traveling doctor and helped our mayor when his daughter wasn't feeling to well last week. Thankfully she only had a bad cold and not Mao."

Julian chuckled to say, "I appreciate the help, I'm looking for some paralyzing potions, waking powder, and sleeping powder." Looking over at the other healing items he noticed the woman who was there to help any customer and she reminded him of his once fiance before she headed home. "Also, mam.. I wonder what your name is? If you don't mind my asking."
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

"Who me?" She asks as she gathers everything together for the doctors orders. "My name is Meri Starlight, it's nice to meet you, Doctor Bashir." He nods smiling to follow her to the check out as she counts everything he bought. "That will be 200 gil total."

Mark says, "He gets the doctors discount!" Meri smiled, "Oh sorry I wasn't aware! So that will be 150 gil instead, sir." :3

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Kyle just listened for a bit till he heard Mao mentioned briefly. He snorted, shaking his head. "Come on, Mao isn't that big a deal is it?"