Happy Easter!

Role Play: Mao (ver. 2)

Here you can role play! To join one post in one of the role play plans first!
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Role Play: Mao (ver. 2)

Post by queenzelda »

Mark says, "From how I hear it the daughter of my neighbor, Lisa has Mao and there is no cure for it currently. She's been struggling with it for a while, from how she's responded to it, it seems like she has a hard time breathing so she doesn't go out as much as she used to. It's so sad."

Meri nodded, "My best friend Chloe has the same kind of illness, I came as close as I could to the kingdom but with the war going on I couldn't get over the border. Its why I've been saving up to hire someone from the guild since they prepare all the paperwork so we can cross." She sighed. Looking to Kyle she says, "I heard the King of Lennart Kingdom was sick with Mao recently. I hope he's doing well. I know some people have been struggling with it since the spell first was cast from how I understand it." Handing Julian his goods she finished by shrugging to say, "Still I don't know if the claims the King is sick is founded or if it's just propaganda that's been spread through word of mouth."

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Meanwhile, Aaron walked into the nearest General store to restock on some food stuffs. "Excuse me?" He asked the man behind the counter, "Would you know a good place to get some decent water?"

The man says, "Name's Daryl. I'd say you'd do better getting some spirits water is scarce the closer you get to the desert kid." Aaron nods, "I'll remember that." Daryl thinks a minute to say, "There should be some good water at the local bar. Usually it's cleaned thanks to the clear magic the mayor uses on it." Nodding Aaron says, "How much for my restock?"

"That'll cost ya 250 gold." Daryl told him, he nods to pay the man. He was going to have to be careful with the cash he had on hand until he made more, but he'd cross that bridge when it came to it. Paying him, he asks, "Which monsters usually pay out more around here?"

Daryl chuckles to thank him to say, "Usually the golden Malbrough's even if they're little stinkers. Good luck kid."

With his goods in hand, Aaron leaves from the store to find himself face to face with one of his father's knights leaning against his horse. Sighing he walks over to place the goods he bought in his satchel saying, "Well, I see you finally caught up to me, Knight Meredi. You know I won't go back home so easily? Correct? I have my mother to rescue."
sirvenom
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by sirvenom »

Julian nods thanking Meri for the goods he purchased, listening to the conversation he nods, "Yes, the Mao virus is very serious. Some people's immune systems don't know how to handle it. There was a mystery X virus from where I'm from that had the same issues. There was no cure for it either. Maybe one day there will be one." Looking over to where Meri stood behind the counter he says, "Yes, I heard the King of Lennart Kyle Sr, did come down with Mao. I heard that his vassals are looking for a cure but have yet to find one."

Mark nods, "Too bad his son is such a playboy and only wants to chase down girls. I'm sure he could find his father a cure if he wanted to but what does it involve him? I bet no one under the king has even told Kyle anything about his being sick at all. Sad days these are indeed." He sighed heavily.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Kyle frowned. “That’s not even true. My…the king isn’t even sick.” He said crossing his arms. “And the prince isn’t just a play boy either.” He said looking irritated.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Yami Yugi wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:06 pm Meanwhile, Aaron walked into the nearest General store to restock on some food stuffs. "Excuse me?" He asked the man behind the counter, "Would you know a good place to get some decent water?"

The man says, "Name's Daryl. I'd say you'd do better getting some spirits water is scarce the closer you get to the desert kid." Aaron nods, "I'll remember that." Daryl thinks a minute to say, "There should be some good water at the local bar. Usually it's cleaned thanks to the clear magic the mayor uses on it." Nodding Aaron says, "How much for my restock?"

"That'll cost ya 250 gold." Daryl told him, he nods to pay the man. He was going to have to be careful with the cash he had on hand until he made more, but he'd cross that bridge when it came to it. Paying him, he asks, "Which monsters usually pay out more around here?"

Daryl chuckles to thank him to say, "Usually the golden Malbrough's even if they're little stinkers. Good luck kid."

With his goods in hand, Aaron leaves from the store to find himself face to face with one of his father's knights leaning against his horse. Sighing he walks over to place the goods he bought in his satchel saying, "Well, I see you finally caught up to me, Knight Meredi. You know I won't go back home so easily? Correct? I have my mother to rescue."
Paladin Merdi Light just chuckled to place a hand on his shoulder to say, "Look I'm not here to stop you, I have my own problems to deal with. I came to join you." She shrugs to say, "If you won't mind. I'd rather have you as King anyway, your father is usually a pain in the a$$." She told him chuckling slightly.
[In the store]

Meri looks over to the young man to say, "Hey don't listen to these guys. I'm sure Prince Kyle is a nice young man. Besides I had Mao for a week and I'm just fine." She tells the young man shrugging. Mark nods as Julian looks to her with a surprised look on his face. "She did have it a week ago. Apparently, she is the only person who has an immunity to the illness. Not everyone does though." (some people do to covid irl)

sirvenom
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by sirvenom »

Julian hums, "You know you're having the immunity to Mao is rare and could be used for a cure. But this world isn't very technological in its health care system." He thought out loud. "Still thank you for your help." Looking to Mark he says, "Isn't there a huge reward for a cure for Mao though?"

Mark chuckles to nod, "Yea, I suppose it depends on which nation you want to get your reward from."
Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Aaron chuckled to nod, "Well that's good to know. Come one, it's about lunch time and I figure the young woman I met is about to go on her lunch break. She was talking about this one nation with the cure for Mao, since mom has it. Even though she was kidnapped I think dad did it on purpose." As he walked towards the item store with Paladin Meredy following at his side.
Last edited by Yami Yugi on Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Kyle just smirked. "Of course Prince Kyle is. He's the best." he said giving a light chuckle. "All the girls say so anyway."
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Megan wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:18 pm Kyle just smirked. "Of course, Prince Kyle is. He's the best." he said giving a light chuckle. "All the girls say so anyway."
Meri turns to the young man and says, "Well, not me. I've never met him. I don't really trust the words of complete strangers. Still, it's good to know that some people see him in a favorable light. Any way, it's time for me to go on my lunch." Another employee named Rachel came in to take over for Meri as she left from the item store headed out for her lunch in town.

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Arriving right on time, Aaron and Meredy follow Meri to where she heads off to lunch inside the part of town he hadn't even gone into yet. "Just what is this place?" he asked to himself looking around at all of the local bars, cafes, and such.