Happy Easter!

Role Play Plan: Mao (ver. 2)

You can make plans for role plays! Please make a plan here before posting in a role play!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Role Play Plan: Mao (ver. 2)

Post by Megan »

Since I lack any ideas right now and there was some interest in this (not sure if there still is) I decided to start a brand new version of this role play. Same basic premise, but anyone can jump into this easily.

This takes place in your typical fantasy world, with magic and such, but not much in form of technology.

It all started when the Light and Dark kingdoms went to war. At first it didn't seem like it would last long, but it did. Years and years. Some other kingdoms joined the fight with both sides. An end didn't seem in sight until...one of the kingdoms released something (as to who did this, its a mystery. Both sides keep pointing fingers at the other) through some form of spell. At first it didn't seem to have any effect. But, soon people started to get sick. Soldiers, innocents. It was on both sides sadly. Soon, people started to die.

Doctors and mages were called in to find a way to stop it, but no solution was found. Instead the sickness is spreading all over. They have started calling it Mao. Even though all have failed people are still searching for a cure...

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Histroy:[/b]

Name: Kyle Lennart
Race: Human
Weapons: Sword
Powers: Earth magic
Appearance:
ChibiKyle4.jpg
Histroy: Kyle is the prince of Lennart Kingdom. His kingdom allied with the Light Kingdom and joined the fight on their side.

Kyle never paid much mind to the war, instead he was more interesting in chasing girls.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret
Re: Role Play Plan: Mao (ver. 2)

Post by Yami Yugi »

Name: Aaron Dyvinson
Race: Elf
Weapons: Magic sword passed down by his father.
Powers: Powers of dark and fire magic
Appearance:

History: Is the son of a knight who married the Princess Serenity of the Silver Kingdom, only for her to be kidnapped by the enemy and is why there is a war going on in the west province. Queen Serenity, or momma bunny to Aaon is upset by this and runs off with his father's magic sword to save her himself. His father is none too thrilled about finding this out and sends his guards to bring back his son. Or at least try to.
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Can I enter as someone from the rl world who gets lost in this fantasy world? I was thinking it would be hilarious to see how she reacts.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

queenzelda wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:55 am Can I enter as someone from the rl world who gets lost in this fantasy world? I was thinking it would be hilarious to see how she reacts.
Sure!
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

sweet. :D

Name: Meri Starlight
Race: Human
Weapons: Her keyblade she bought at a con.
Powers: Cosmic magic
Appearance:

History: She is just in the last year of high school when suddenly her best friend Chloe Storm is struck with a horrible disease. The same one that is affecting the Kingdom in the same story she's reading: they call it Mao but the doctors in the real world she's from call it 'Disease X' Which has no cure either. Her best friend is dying, and she wishes to find a cure for her friend, while reading the story she's been enjoying she sees in the book that there is a cure! A young doctor in the book figured out how to cure it completely, so she wishes to take herself to the world within the book to find and bring the doctor back to her world to cure her friend.
-my helping Yami :P

Name: Merdi Light
Race: Human/ half grim reaper
Weapons: Sword
Powers: Basic healing and dark magic ones
Appearance: https://www.deviantart.com/queenzelda01 ... -544637181

History: Merdi is a Paladin working for Lord Dyinson who orders her to fetch his son back from trying to save his mother. So, she does as she is asked without realizing what she'll discover on the way since she has no idea she was kidnapped at a young age and is really a princess of another nation.

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

-Fine; my helping queen;

Name: Doctor "Bones" Beshear
Race: Half human/elf
Weapons: Mage gun
Powers: Soil [soil is my power]
Appearance:
https://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/19/93/01/81/bones-10.png

History: Works as a doctor for the Mage King Dros in the wilds. He's been working to find a cure for Mao since his king's son was stricken with it.
sirvenom
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by sirvenom »

Name: Julian Bashir MD
Race: human
Weapons: phasor
Powers: na
Appearance: https://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/19/93/01/81/julian13.png
History: (https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Julian_Bashir) My version of Julian is that he's since left from DS9 after the others left after the dominion war was won. Only to end up going through the wormhole and crash landing on this world 2 years ago. Changing his outfit to fit the word he crashed on to that of a wondering doctor wearing a brown duster, blue shirt, and black pants, with traveling black boots. He's been working as a doctor where he can, to anyone who needs him. Hoping one day that his last s.o.s he was able to reach someone who can rescue him.
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Sorry I'm slow to posting. I've been playing FF7: Rebirth and I've been addicted to playing it. XD