Role Play: Adventures in the kingdom Winn ( Maroon Caludin & open to all)

Old role plays go here!
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Role Play: Adventures in the kingdom Winn ( Maroon Caludin & open to all)

Post by queenzelda »

Codo & Merdi

Merdi nods; "Well, it's decided then. Why don't we grab something to eat? Codo, could you track where his light went?" Codo sniffed the air & nods to say; "Yea, his light isn't very far from here, though it's been placed in a sleep spell." Merdi nods thoughtfully; "Good then it won't go anywhere until we can get to it. Come on there's this great place I want to try out." She tells the two of them to lead the way to a country buffet humming along the way.

Marin
Marin was about to shake her head no, as she had no idea where to even begin to look. But, her gut told her better. "I think I can sense where he is. But, I'm pretty hungry. Can we take a break & have something to eat before we start looking for him?"

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Carl sighed. He didn't feel like eating really, but felt it best to keep quiet about it, as he slowly followed after the two as they entered the restaurant.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Codo & Merdi
Once sat at a table, the three found themselves at a rare all you can eat buffet! Merdi squeed happily to say, with hearts in her eyes; "I think I've died & gone to heaven."

Marin
The others agreeing to take a break for lunch sat at an empty table & chairs, that seemed to be an area where who ever worked there could take a break & eat while looking outside the huge windows. While eatting, Marin quietly hoped they could find Carl's light side as quickly as possible. She kept having a bad feeling something else was there with them, though nothing bothered them as they ate their meal. Still, the feeling didn't go away, but Marin kept quiet thinking it was probably her nerves about being in such a huge empty abandoned building. It was kinda unnerving, truth be told.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Carl shook his head. “It’s just food, I dunno why you’re so happy about that...” he said as they grabbed plates and got in line.

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Codo & Merdi

Codo shakes her head, "Oh, its just sissy's way. There have been times where we've gone days without being able to catch food or find food to eat. You're extremely lucky if you've been eating well on your journey with this Marin person you were separated from." Merdi just says after grabbing a roll to put into her mouth, "I bet its cause hes a rich aristocrat or sumefin." The roll muffled the last part as she moved to grab a huge glass of beer from one of the waitresses to chug down a glug & sigh, "Ahhhh! Oh my gods! They have turkey today!" She beems to glop mashed potatoes on her plate, gravey, turkey, another roll, stuffing, green peas, a slice of some meat pie that took her fancy & she happily made her way to their table to glug on the beer while she started to stuff her face. Codo however went all out on a meat platter, being a carnivore & everything. She had some wine with her food & hummed happily while eating, as she sat across from Merdi.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Carl sighed as he put a small amount of turkey and gravy, stuffing, and some veggies, all in rather small portions before sitting down as well. "I guess...I mean she's a princess...I'm only half royal though.."

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Codo & Merdi

Merdi laughed; "Half you say? Might as well say FULL!" when suddenly an idea hit her; "Hey, why don't we forget finding this Marin person & you come back with me & we can just start our own kingdom? You can be the King & no one would care if your only half royalty. Heck half the royals I've worked for were only half royal anyway. Even the king of the last Kingdom we came here from was half who we helped out. No one gives two craps kid. You could rule a whole kingdom by yourself & I can be your loyal knight, protecting you & junk. So after we find your light half, you just wanna build your own kingdom? I mean then it won't matter if you find your sister cause then you could send a bunch of knights to do it for ya." She told him with a wide grin.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Carl shook his head looking uncertain. "I...I don't know. It sounds cool and all, but I don't know if I could even do that..." he said with a sigh. "So...I don't know...I really want to find my light half and my sister right now...I can't give an answer right now..."

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Finished with their meal, Aaron & the others continued to explore the huge abandoned laboratory. Eventually, they made their way deep inside, at the far west of the facility on the second floor. They finally found Carl's lightside, along with a few other's who's light sides had died turning into specks of hovering light. Crossing the room Aaron got out his sword to smash the cylinder holding Carl's light side open. Catching him in his arms, he moved light Carl over to one of the lab beds. "Hey, come on Carl, wake up its me Aaron. Are you alright?"
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Codo & Merdi

Merdi just shrugged; "Well what ever, just thinking." To go back to her third plate of food. Codo merely shook her head to chuckle at Merdi's antics of eating a ton of food while trying to juggle. It made some of the kids in the place bust up laughing & toss them some coin which she pocketed & bowed thanking everyone who gave her money.

Marin

Marin walked up to Aaron's side to say; with her hand on his shoulder, "Wait, he might be scared seeing you when he wakes up.." Bending down she kisses light Carl on his cheek & his eyes open to see his sister & he hugs her happily; "Sissy!" He smiles; "I am so HAPPY to see you. Where are we?" He asked looking to her to get up; & Marin says; "Inside a lab. We came to rescue you. We need to get out of here, I keep getting this weird feeling that something is watching us.." :/