Role Play: Adventures in the kingdom Winn ( Maroon Caludin & open to all)

Old role plays go here!
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Role Play: Adventures in the kingdom Winn ( Maroon Caludin & open to all)

Post by queenzelda »

Marin
Marin nods to ask; "Who were you talking to earlier?" Eran says; "A knight I hired. I plan to hire knights as we journey back to my kingdom. I need to rebuild don't I. So anyone you see that you think could help grow the kingdom, ask them to come along." Marin nodded feeling badly about what happened with Carl, but maybe... It was for the best for him to be on his own, & finding his own way in the world. For all she knew, maybe he'd found some new friends to go on a separate journey with. Still, he never seemed to truly care about her.. He said he did but would always say a lot of terrible things to her. ;-; Still, maybe it was best to forget about him & just move on. Once she finished getting her things together, she got up & put her shoes on allowing Eran to lead the way out of their shared room, down to the Inn's restaurant area. Marin asks; "How are we affording all of this? Aren't we getting low on money?" Eran shook his head; "I've sold off some items I've gotten while traveling, after we got here last night. We should be able to be alright for a while. I suggest battling against a few monsters for some extra money, & exploring some older ruins. Old knives & sometimes old gems will get you some good amounts of cash." Marin nodded; "Yea, that sounds like a good idea. I know of a few ruins we can explore around the area so we can try exploring them." Sitting at a table, she spotted her aunt & uncle who sits with them along with a dark haired knight who introduces himself as 'Daryn'. "Princess Marin, Eran & I are engaged to be married. You must be the knight he hired." She says to him with a huge smile.

Merdi & Codo
Waking up a bit later on in the day Merdi cursed helping out the knights after coming to the castle to sleep for the night. "Ugh, I'm so tired." She stretched to get up & have some coffee left on a rolling tray with a royal letter on it. Opening the letter as she ate a croissant, it read; "Dear Paladin, We thank you for helping our people & the knights of the kingdom. We Princess Alissa wish to thank you personally & would like to speak to you before you leave. Please speak to Captain of the Guard Tir, when your ready to do so. I look forward to meeting you! ~We thank you royally; Princess Alissa." Merdi nodded; "Hey, yea this sounds promising alright. ALRIGHT, time to get dressed & check on that kid & Codo." Once she got dressed; & in her new boots she left from the knight's quarters & headed to the camp site she left Carl & Codo at last night.

Finding Codo asleep with Carl at her back she sighed deeply; "Come on you two, up and at 'em." Codo woke up to sit up & stretch to sniff the air; "Ohh, it's going to be cold later today." She shivered; "Brr." Shaking Carl awake; she helped him to stand up to ask; "Alright since I don't know where to start looking for your friend, I suggest sticking with Codo here. I need to speak to the Princess of this kingdom. So I was thinking, maybe you two could go asking around at some of the inn's nearby to see if any of them took in the person your looking for."

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Carl sighed, looking rather glum, but nodded. Marin probably hates me anyway...I didn't mean to upset her...I just thought...she'd be better off without trash like me...

After Merdi went off to see the princess, Carl and Codo headed off to ask at some inns for Marin.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Eran nods proudly as Daryn nods to his love to kneel before her & kiss her hand. "At your service." Seeing Queen & Cecil he says, "We'll be heading out without Carl. If I see him... He won't live long," Cecil nods & says, "I see you finally see the truth. He's Carl's darker half, cultivated by Tenebrea & given to Artez to experiment with as he liked. It's why he refuses any kind words of love from either of you." Eran shook his head, "I always wondered about that, but where is Carl's light side? Because I'm sure there must be one, somewhere." Cecil says, "I'm unsure, the research we did after looking through Tenebrea's main tent lead to our finding out about Carl being split between dark & light. We may discover his light side if we head over to one of his experimental facilities. There's one close by, we can check there if you wish." Earn nodded, "Yes, I think it would benefit us greatly if we found these places & figured out what Tenebrea was planning.. Not just for our sakes, but maybe the sake of the world too." It's at that moment that their food order arrives, that the conversation changes to wedding plans while the mood lightens. Cecil says, "Your father Princess Marin.. Your real father will be pleased to see you, I'm sure & we have a surprise.." Queen nods urging him on in a low voice, "We found Tenebrea's treasure & with it we plan to come with you to help you build your kingdom. We also plan to marry at the next town we visit. If, you both will do the honor of being our guests of honour?" Earn noďded, "Of course we would love to attend. After we eat & then of course, go to the lab of Tenebrea's he set up nearby. Is it far?" Cecil shook his head & wipes his mouth after eating to swallow & say, "No, its past some ruins to the south east of town, I know the way. Don't worry." Nodding Eran thanked Cecil for his help, to start eating on his breakfast. Looking to Marin, he kisses her & asks her in a hushed voice to eat. She nods to quietly do so, as he gets out the map of the area & begins to figure out where they'll be heading to next.
Last edited by Yami Yugi on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Codo
While looking around at the first inn they came to, she asks Carl; "Do you see this Marin person anywhere? You said she had long dark back hair, wearing a teal green dress, with white shoes? Well all I see are normal people wearing white clothes." She told him a bit flustrated that they hadn't found who Carl was searching for right away. "You sure you wanna find Marin? You keep saying other things like they don't like you anymore. Why is that? You're making no sense. Why go back to some one who doens't like you?" :/

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Carl bit his lip lowering his head. “They don’t like me cause I’m bad...I love Marin...she’s my sister...but I’m bad...she keeps saying she loves me, but she can’t!” He said violent shaking his head, as tears rolled down his cheeks.

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Codo
"Bad? Bad in what way? Do you not eat your veggies?" Codo asked with a confused look on her face.

Merdi
Meanwhile, Merdi meet with the Princess, who asked her to stay on as one of her new knights. Merdi asked her if she'd be willing to rebuild the kingdom she was once a part of, but the Princess refused saying it would be too much work. Merdi understood where she was coming from but declined her offer. The Princess gives her a knights crest to wear & tells her if she changes her mind, she's free to return whenever she desires.

[Marin]
Once Marin & the others finished eating, her aunt paid for the food & they got some food for the road. Once they received their basket full of food for the road, all 5 of them left from the inn. Marin looked into the street, clutching a letter she wrote to Carl she asked the innkeeper to give it to him should he come asking for her. On the way out of town, her aunt asked, "What did your letter say to Carl anyway?" Marin says, "It says that he's not bad, nor is he evil. To me he's my brother, & I love him. I asked him to please be well & gave him some money to use on the road. I gave him at least 20k. It should help him go where ever he wants, since I told him it might be good for him to experience the world & that there are worse people in this world then his definition of being bad." Queen nodded, "That is very true. Carl if anything was more of a powderpuff. Not really villain material to my eyes." Marin nodded while her aunt helped her onto her horse, "Yea, but to his mind he was bad because Artez told him so. But that isn't true, he was experimented on & torn from his light side. It's not his fault, but he still blamed himself for everything." :/ Sighing Marin watched her aunt get on her own horse, as did Daryn, Cecil, & Eran. Once everyone was mounted on their steed, the group was off, towards the south east once they had left town, through high grass headed towards a hidden forest grove.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Carl shook his head. “I’m just bad! He...he said so! T...that’s why no one wants me...and never did. Artery said so! And it’s true...Everyone I love goes away...I say mean things, and I have bad magic...”

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

:ferret: Codo & Marin
Codo merely twitched her whiskers, then sniffed the air. "Could be cause your light was ripped from you. It happened to my brother Podo. We had to go find his light. When we did he got all better & wasn't saying meanness anymore. You want to find your light? I know your sis isn't here at least." A moment later Merdi shows up to wave Codo down. "So, find his missing family?" Codo shook her head no, "He's also missing his light, like with my brother Podo." Which made Merdi sigh all the more deeper, "What else do we need to find, his lost parents?" Looking to Carl Merdi asks, "Well, kid you still want to find Marin? Or go looking for your lost light?"

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Carl bit his lip. That would explain some things actually... he thought. “...find my light I guess. I can find Marin after.” He decided.

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Arriving at the lab inside the forest, Cecil input some numbers on a piece of paper that got them into the locked door. Once inside the laboratory, Eran flipped a switch to show they were just inside the entry way lobby. "So.. Where now?" Cecil says, "This is a pretty large facility, it'll take us days to search through it.. Any ideas my love?"