Role Play: Adventures in the kingdom Winn ( Maroon Caludin & open to all)

Old role plays go here!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Role Play: Adventures in the kingdom Winn ( Maroon Caludin & open to all)

Post by Megan »

Carl sighed, shaking his head going back to his own food, though he mostly just picked at it.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

queenzelda wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:14 pmMarin

Marin walked up to Aaron's side to say; with her hand on his shoulder, "Wait, he might be scared seeing you when he wakes up.." Bending down she kisses light Carl on his cheek & his eyes open to see his sister & he hugs her happily; "Sissy!" He smiles; "I am so HAPPY to see you. Where are we?" He asked looking to her to get up; & Marin says; "Inside a lab. We came to rescue you. We need to get out of here, I keep getting this weird feeling that something is watching us.." :/

Light Carl hugged his sister happily. Looking to Aaron, he says; "I'm sorry about my other half, he doesn't realize how important he is or how loved he was by his real birth parents. I remember all of that." Aaron only nodded, helping [L]Carl up Aaron looked around, now he felt the same way his love did.. They were being watched. "Let's get out of here." Taking Marin's hand in his he grabbed onto [L]Carl & told him to run. Doing so, Aaron ran with his love & her brother's light half out of the lab, turning around once outside, at the door they saw a huge lion had been following them. "Oh come on, I don't want to be some creatures lunch today." But it was too wore out from the chase & passed out onto the ground. "Run!" They quickly ran out of the area, to a church nearby. Sitting in a pew out of breath Aaron looked over to Marin sitting next to him, as light Carl sat behind him. Laughing he says, "Well, since were here might as well tie the knot. What do you think my beloved Marin?"
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Marin

With her aunt & uncle staying behind in the city they left from to look for [D]Carl, she thought about wanting them at her wedding day. But, she wasn't too sure how long it would take to get to his kingdom. "How far away is your kingdom anyway? Cause I thought we'd get married there, have a reason for your people to celebrate, that way it could be a happy day for everyone."

Codo & Merdi

Once they finished eating, Merdi yawned to stretch & leave with Carl & Codo out of the all you can eat buffet place. "Man that was the best food I've had in a while." She laughed. "So, Codo can you smell where his sis went?" She sniffed Carl & then the area around them. "Mmm, left headed towards the west part of town. We should head that way." She advised. Merdi; "You best like bread & smoked meat cause it's all I got from the palace before I headed out. My flask is full of water & I have a bit of wine & spirits if we need them. Codo always drinks from cold springs, so your on your own kid." She warned Carl, who only seemed to shrug acting like he didn't care. Merdi only shrugged & asked Codo to lead the way. Codo nods & leads them to the west side of the town, at the exit she looks down at Carl to ask him; "Did you want to get yourself a water flask or something before we leave Carl? Unless you want to go Codo style or something."

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Carl simply shook his head. “No, I’m good. I just wanna go...” he said, feeling a bit impatient.

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Megan wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:33 pmCarl simply shook his head. “No, I’m good. I just wanna go...” he said, feeling a bit impatient.
Codo & Merdi

Merdi just shrugged; "It's your funeral kid." Nodding to Codo she lead the way out of the town, towards what looked like an abandoned shopping center? "What the heck is this place? Looks like a shopping center." Codo shook her head; "No its a laboratory. my eldest brother was here a long time ago, Lets check inside." But before they moved a lion got up; "Ah crap, a hell-lion just what we don't need." Merdi said getting out her sword & shield. "Codo you protect yon prince." Codo nodded waiting for the lion to make its move.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Carl shook his head at them wanting to protect him. Honestly he didn't care if he got hurt anymore...

Meanwhile the hell-lion growled before leaping at Merdi.

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

queenzelda wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:24 pm Marin

With her aunt & uncle staying behind in the city they left from to look for [D]Carl, she thought about wanting them at her wedding day. But, she wasn't too sure how long it would take to get to his kingdom. "How far away is your kingdom anyway? Cause I thought we'd get married there, have a reason for your people to celebrate, that way it could be a happy day for everyone."
Aaron chuckled he hadn't thought of that at all, shaking his head he says; "All that matters to me is you. Whatever kingdom we build, I want us to build it together. I love you & want to spend every day at your side, nomatter what. So, what do you say? Were safe in this church & its got an attached Inn. We can stay, arrange to be wed & be back on our journey to my kingdom after."