Old role plays go here!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Role Play: Attack of the Demons

Post by Megan »

Chris was quiet. “I....I don’t think any demons would hurt me. I’m sort of...protected.” He said. “And...what demon prince?”
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

sirvenom
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by sirvenom »

Derick noticed how late is was getting & asked for directions to the place that the bar keep had said others has seen Lady Universyl. With the info marked on his map; he paid for his bill after asking for some bread & headed off. Once out of the bar/inn, he spotted a kid & some young man at a camp. Curious he walks over to hear the young man ask; “And...what demon prince?” Derick laughed heartily; "Demon Prince Astaroth! He's a young upstart about your same age & he's been missing for some time now. A good month or so from how I hear it. I think he might have gotten into situation he can't get out of: literally. Still he's got a huge bounty on his head for his return, alive. If he's returned dead your smited on the spot from how I hear it." He laughed. Giving a piece of bread to the travelers from the batch he bought he wished them well & went on his way; heading out of town. Once out of town, he headed next to the ruined castle that the lady was sure to be in. So sighing deeply; he headed inside.
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

previous post
queenzelda wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:24 amDeep inside the dark dungeon of the old king's palace that was abandoned due to monsters over running it; as the demons weren't one to mess with the giant dragon at the bottom of the place; Queen explored the place from top to bottom. Going from floor to floor all the while gathering herbs, bits of dried fruit, & even some berries she'd find. She'd killed herself enough hare for a feast for days on end & a few pigs she'd cut up & smoked already. Yawning she headed down the final stair case, she should probably head back up after this floor it was starting to get dark.. But something kept her going...

At the bottom of the dungeon inside of the old palace; Queen came out from the stairs to find herself looking straight at a golden dragon. It was HUGE, bigger then she was & barely fit into the dungeon itself. He was a beautiful dragon; Queen gave him that. But it was still dangerous to ber here; so she decided to stay back at a distance to see what it'd do. Seeing it walk around to spot her; Queen sighed thinking to herself: "Well, I'm screwed. It's seen me now." =_=" But instead he seemed happy to see her & ran over to give her a huge hug!! "Finally! Another human! I am so lost down here." He told her in a huge sigh. Queen was so flabbergasted that she wasn't too sure what to say. "Um.. I hate to break this to you; but your not a human anymore. You seem to have turned into a golden dragon." She tells him & he looks at her blinking a few times to look to his claws & shakes his head; "Na, I'm human just like you! Must be all the monsters got you confused on the way down; or your suffering from a status ailment." He sighed. Walking with Queen over to a save statue; he sets up a tent for the night & bows to say smiling; "Names Aiden. Who'd I have the pleasure of meeting?" Queen merely shrugged to sit down & eat on a bowl of soup in front of the now lit camp fire; to say after swallowing; "Queen Universyl. A pleasure." Aiden; still looking like a gold dragon sat with her & got himself some soup in a bowl to eat at her side. "Tell me m'lady what is one such as yerself doing out this fer?" Queen chuckled to say; "Looking to find an ancient treasure that's said will help seal the demons. I don't know if it's real or not but I figured I might as well look; it's not gonna hurt. How about you? How'd you get lost out here; all turned into a dragon like?"
Aiden sighed to say; "I'm NOT a dragon & I've been stuck down here for days now." He tells Queen rolling his eyes at her. She sighs to roll her eyes & get up; "Thanks for the company but your starting to piss me off." She tells him; "I better go before I do something I'll regret." Leaving some berries for him & leaves the camp to head deeper into the castle. Heading down the last two stair cases she easily made her way to the bottom of the labyrinth.

Once at the bottom she found another camp site & set up her tent. Eating some on the hare she killed earlier; with some water she got from a fresh spring on the way down. Yawning she made her way into her tent; onto her cot & lay down to get some sleep.

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

After the stranger broke bread with them & left after revealing Demon Prince Astaroth was missing, getting comfy while eating his chili, Damion shrugs to say, "And there you have it. Demon Prince Astaroth is the one missing. But.. So too is the Godess of Peace, Queen. She was heard tomhave been sent to destroy the demons & return the world to the Hume's [humans]. That was 3 years ago & as you can tell.. She hasn't been very successful, at least closer in towards demon territory." He chuckled. "So, what are you looking for? Maybe I can help ya out, eh?" He asked looking to Chris while finishing off his bowl of food with a grin.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Chris shifted uneasily. “Er, well...I’m looking for info on how to remove a demon from a...a human’s body...”

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Megan wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:05 amChris shifted uneasily. “Er, well...I’m looking for info on how to remove a demon from a...a human’s body...”
"Oh that?! Ha, easy see a religious leader & have them cast it out." Damion told Chris easily; "I even know of a guy; he's in town. Priest Jacob, he could exorcise any demon right out of anybody. But, I only know about him because I come here too often you see & I can't get too near the guy. But you should be fine talking with him; your just a normal hume." He laughed. "Well it's late." Nodding to Chris he wishes him a good night; & headed into the tent he set up earlier to get some sleep for the night.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Chris sighed as he too laid down to sleep. That won’t work. I’m not going to be leaving. a voice said in his head. “Just shut up...” he mumbled.

sirvenom
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by sirvenom »

Derick made it down as far as where he encountered Aiden who was grumbling about some one abandoning him; convinced he was a dragon. Derick sighed sitting with the man on a log to hand him a mirror that showed you the truth & he gasped in horror. "Oh! Then she was right! I have become a dragon. I am a fool to not believe one such as she." He knew. "I'm not going to make it to the bottom of this labyrinth & catch up to the lady. Mind if I stay at the camp the night with you?" Aiden shook his head & even said he'd join him in looking for the lady & apologize to her for being so stubborn in not listening to her before. Getting into their separate tents; they both went to sleep.

Early that next morning, both Derick & Aiden had some oats with water for breakfast to gather their things & head down further to the bottom of the palace. At the bottom, beyond a dark dragon taller then Aiden they saw a tent at a save statue. "She's probably asleep in that tent over there." Derick sighed; "I'm not sure what level that dragon is & I really don't want to mess with it either." Aiden just grins to say; "I'll talk with him, I mean I am a dragon might as well try." He shrugged to walk over & start up a conversation with the FEMALE dragon who as soon as she saw Aiden just started to give him ALL the attention. "So, what's a nice dragon like you doing down here?" She giggled while Derick sneaked past over to where the tent awaited him. Safe at the save statue are; he knocked on the tent pole. "Hey, um m'lady Universyl.. I've come to relive you of your duties."
Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

In the morning Damion woke up to stretch & starts to make himself some breakfast. Buying a local paper from a paper boy who was making the rounds; he drinks some hot coffee to read what was going on for the day in town. Yawning; he made a dial in the dirt to see what time it was since the church Father Jacob worked at opened around 8am, so far he got up at least 2 hours before hand. Eating on the scrambled eggs & pork belly he made for himself; he looked over to where Chris was sleeping & saw he was still out like a light. Shrugging, Damion left some extra food for the kid to eat while he started to take down the tent.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Chris suddenly woke up. He sat up staring at Damion. “You shouldn’t go to the priest.” He said, his tone slightly different then how he had sounded last night.