Roleplay Plan Star Wars: Leaving home

Old role plays go here!
sirvenom
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret
Roleplay Plan Star Wars: Leaving home

Post by sirvenom »

First of all; this role play DOES NOT take place anywhere within Disney's "universe" that they've built within their bullcrap "cannon". This is a story that we the role players will build ourselves; along with my leading it with the character's I control.

Once the Empire has been defeated; Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia Organa both find some place to belong within the universe. Luke Skywalker falls deeply in love with a young woman who's a normal woman & helps him to run his academy with academics along side his Jedi training on the side. Making this woman his wife a half year later; Sayra Light Skywalker bears him 2 twin children; a boy & girl. Princess Leia & Han Solo's relations ship doesn't last past the first year; as she's too busy building the New Republic on Corescaunt. Han Solo leaves; with Chewbacca at his side. Meanwhile life goes on for Princess Leia Organa who falls in love with the Prince of ICron; who's a Jedi sensitive. They marry & have 3 children; 2 boys & 1 girl who are all born with the abilities of the Jedi 2 years after they meet.

Han meanwhile explores the vast wide expanse of wild space; to stop off at a wild west like world called Fyvr & refuel. While there; he meets up with Lando Carlrissian who has been making the rounds himself. Meeting with his old friend; he asks a favor of him.. To help relocate him & a bunch of people who are trying to get away from the New Republic out of the universe.. If such a thing can be done. Han asks Lando why & he tells him that things within the New Republic have only gotten worse for the poor people within it; & they decided it was best to leave from the universe they live in & started anew; but they leaded someone who knew wild space better then any one & from what Lando knew; Han was it. Han is hesitant to agree to help; but does so remembering what being apart of the New Republic was like & how he felt ignored himself; thus he agrees to help.

After refueling; he gets on board the ship of these people; which is larger then any star destroyer he's ever been on & become their navigator. While on board; he meets a beautiful mysterious woman who he begins to talk with & as he helps these people navigate; across the vastness of the wild space; they run across the Empire & it takes the mystery woman that Han becomes friends with to get them to allow them past peacefully; & even decide to leave along with them.

Just what is this mystery woman's plans? Has she meet those within the Empire before? And.. Why is Han so curious about her & who she is?

-Also; since [mention]queenzelda[/mention] is my close friend; I'd like it if she came up with an oc as this mysterious woman. ;) -

Rules:
OC's only; no Luke, or Leia as I'm just mentioning them in past tense. I'll be controlling both Han, Chewie & Lando since he's going with them cause he's tired of dealing with the New Republic. I will also be role playing as Grand Admiral Thrawn, as well as Captain Palleon.

No Disney cannon characters [please], no sith's & no clones.

Thank you for your consideration.
My character's

Jack Nyte: [Male] (25 yrs old)
Pilot of the Freedom; a ship which is taken refugees who are sick of the New Republic ignoring them to another universe so they can start their own government.

Han Solo: [Male] (30 yrs old)

Lando Carlrissian: [male] (32)

TBI: Grand Admiral Thrawn & Captain Palleon.

Code: Select all

[img]post image here[/img]
Of write out how your character looks: [sex] (age)
[You may add anything else if you'd like.]
Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret
Re: Roleplay Plan Star Wars: Leaving home

Post by Yami Yugi »

General Vaaty
Info: Leader for some of the refugees leaving from N.R space