Cluttered?

Here you can find old topics from the input room!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Cluttered?

Post by Megan »

I had some thoughts I'd like feedback on.

One I was poking through the show off room. I'm wondering if its a bit too cluttered? I was considering adding some subforums for different stuff, like art, sites, etc. Or is it okay as is?

And while we're on the subject. Does anyone feel any other sections are cluttered? Or that we need some new sections?
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Re: Cluttered?

Post by Juneberry »

I think your idea for organizing the show off room is a good one. I don't mind it enough to call it cluttered, but it certainly could be easier to work with anyway if organized properly. I don't see any problem with the rest of the site, though sometimes i find there's a ton in the random talks room- but everything there fits, overall, I think.
elfwink
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder

Post by elfwink »

I support having sections in the Show Off forum. :)
Warning! A huge battleship "STEVE" is approaching fast!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:05 am I think your idea for organizing the show off room is a good one. I don't mind it enough to call it cluttered, but it certainly could be easier to work with anyway if organized properly. I don't see any problem with the rest of the site, though sometimes i find there's a ton in the random talks room- but everything there fits, overall, I think.
I know it is a bit cluttered there as well. I mean some I could try to divide I suppose, but not sure if I should or not.

I know there's a few VS topics there. I could make some form of section. Not really keen on one dedicated to just those, but maybe a poll section or game section? Most of the others are probably fine there. Some like what you're currently doing and stuff could go into a daily stuff section. But again not show if that should be done or not.

The show off section I did divide into two categories. Sites and creative stuff.

Any other thoughts please share!

elfwink
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder

Post by elfwink »

Maybe as the forum grows you can divide that section up into "general chat" and "forum randomness" (which is inclusive of polls, "this or that", 3 word story, etc.) ?
Kyng
Amazing Ferret
Amazing Ferret

Post by Kyng »

The 'vs' stuff could maybe use its own section, but other than that, I think it looks fine :) .
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Well I went and made a new section, the fun room. I put a separate section for vs topics in there. Could possibly add other stuff in there at some point such as forum games, but not sure yet if we should do that.

elfwink
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder

Post by elfwink »

Megan wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:17 pm Well I went and made a new section, the fun room. I put a separate section for vs topics in there. Could possibly add other stuff in there at some point such as forum games, but not sure yet if we should do that.
Well, I'd like to start doing forum games such as "3 word story" and "corrupt a wish". Is it okay to post these in the general section?
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

elfwink wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:00 pm
Megan wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:17 pm Well I went and made a new section, the fun room. I put a separate section for vs topics in there. Could possibly add other stuff in there at some point such as forum games, but not sure yet if we should do that.
Well, I'd like to start doing forum games such as "3 word story" and "corrupt a wish". Is it okay to post these in the general section?
Well, I went and tossed in a forum games section. Put in in the fun room area. So you can go ahead and do those there. If there's ever anything else you guys are interested in let me know.