Happy Easter!

Light Novels

You can discuss any kind of literature here!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Light Novels

Post by Megan »

Do you ever read any of them? Most often released for manga and game series and stuff. Any favorites?

I sometimes read them. I haven't read a ton, but a few series here and there over the years:

Sailor Moon (those old ones, that were written outside of Japan): Only read a few of those.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Read some of the ones they had. Really enjoyed them!

Chibi Vampire/Karin: Read all the ones they released in the US. I think they did all but the last volume, which irked me. Especially since the one before that was the only one whose story wasn't finished in one volume, and it had a big cliffhanger! But I still really enjoyed them.

Lunar: I really only read one. Some years back the first volume was translated and on Amazon. All the other ones were never done. It was actually pretty amazing and a big deal that one came out. The series is older and not super well known outside its fandom. I do actually own the whole series. Bought it years before mostly just to have and it had nice art inside. I can't read them since they're in Japanese, but there are at least summaries of them online.

Tenchi Muyo: Recently some Tenchi Muyo ones came out. I only read the first one. It was okay. Not something I'd read more of probably.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Re: Light Novels

Post by Juneberry »

I read all the Karin ones myself. They were great!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Light Novels

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:32 am I read all the Karin ones myself. They were great!
Yay fellow Karin fan! XD

I remember years back when they were going out of print I hurried and bought the rest of the manga and novels.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret: