Megan's Blog

You can start a blog and post in it here! Just start a topic for your blog!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Megan's Blog

Post by Megan »

So, I’m sure you’re all wondering where all my posts went. Well, its honestly kind of silly I guess.

I recently started a new journal. I had another I was writing in, but the notebook it was in. I hated writing in it even though it was pretty (and had roses). I decided to switch to something smaller and more portable. I ended up tossing the old one.

Here’s my new one!:

Cute right? I love it. And the unicorn is nice and soft. So, he’s my new journal! 😀 I’ve been enjoying writing in it. Gonna try to keep at it!

So what does that have to do with my blog? Well I decided to start fresh here as well. I’m going to try to just let myself go here and not take it so seriously and act like everything has to be only positive (not that positive isn’t good, but that’s not always how my life is) and just not try to act like it has to be a certain way or perfect.

Honestly its kinda hard not to redo the whole blog (my actual blog site). 😆 I have a horrible habit of re-doing things, which I’m trying to like not do. Especially with stuff like this. I know after a while sometimes people get fed up. So yeah, leaving that alone. And hopefully won’t purge posts again here!

Like my journal I’ll try to keep at blogging here!
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Megan's Blog

Post by Megan »

So, I was kinda bored earlier this week and decided to try playing this again. I had started it ages ago, and liked it, just stopped playing. So, I re-started it in typical Megan fashion. 😂

I think it might of been Tuesday or Wednesday I started? Anyway, been playing constantly. Its really good! 😍

I finished it off today. It was a really cute game. The end was a bit rushy. I would of liked a tiny bit more, but I guess with Steven Universe that’s not uncommon. 😆 Kinda wish it had been a bit longer too. But it is a mobile game, so I guess you can’t expect too much. Though they can be done well sometimes!

I plan on getting the sequel Attack the Light. Probably get it for Switch since that’s nice and portable. 😆

And recently another mobile game released, Phantom Fable. Though from what I hear Rebbecca Sugar had nothing to do with that one. Also heard its very buggy. But eventually will likely try that. Plus some other ones on mobile.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Just watched the finale of Star VS the Forces of Evil.

Beware of spoilers!

The finale was…honestly perfect. 😍 Marco and Star are finally together! YAY! 😘

It probably was a bit rushed. Honestly I wish they would of made it an hour and maybe it wouldn’t of been so rushed.

Overall it was still good. I may download it off iTunes later.

I really didn’t expect the Earth and Mewni to merge though. I figured they’d get together in Mewni or perhaps each end up in the others dimension trying to get to each other. Thank goodness it wasn’t that. It does make sense since a couple episodes back in the Earth magic well there was a mural that Marco thought meant the Mewmans were once humans. I figured anyway that it would hopefully play a part. Poor people though gotta get used to living together. But at least Star and Marco are together finally! 😍

I am a bit sad the show is over…I mean I didn’t entirely keep up with it except for major storyline stuff, but I did like it. Its floating up there with Steven Universe and Gravity Falls. I do hope they release a boxset eventually. I mean they were able to with Gravity Falls so there’s hope. At worst get the series off iTunes. I would love a soundtrack too. Of course I would of loved one for Gravity Falls, but thus far hasn’t happened. Brad Breeck who did the music for Gravity Falls at least had most of the music for download. And the theme for Star VS the Forces of Evil, so I made do with that. Always a possibility for soundtracks though. I mean a lot of stuff came out from Gravity Falls after the show ended, so there’s always hope.

But yeah, awesome ending to the show, GO WATCH IT! 😝

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

I just finished reading volume 5 of Idol Dreams. Really awesome manga, highly recommend it!

Anyway…there was a bit about writing lyrics that I found…well just hit me cause I could relate.

It basically was about being afraid of angering other people with what you try to express, and how you shouldn’t worry about it, pretty much. When you don’t it sounds…well not as well as it could be.

I related because I often do that. Not just with writing, but a lot of stuff. I get scared to disagree with people, or hold back either not wanting to get into stuff or am just afraid for whatever reason.

I know I should open up more. I want to try. No idea how it will go, but, I’d like to try.

Anyway, just wanted to share this.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

That's a very important lesson to learn, and difficult to master. Thank you for reminding me of it- because I need to work on it more too.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:50 am That's a very important lesson to learn, and difficult to master. Thank you for reminding me of it- because I need to work on it more too.
Ha, so do I! XD

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Figured I should actually post. 😆

Not a ton going on really. Mostly the usual, work, laziness, blah, blah, blah.

My sister did however just get surgery done. On her hand. Its been messed up since a car accident that happened last year. She’s in a lot of pain, and can’t do a lot right now. On the plus she’s out of work for it. She’ll be down around six to twelve weeks. Hopefully she’ll get the full twelve. That’s what I would do. I wouldn’t hurry back, plus she won’t be able to get a vacation like she usually does around now anyway. Plus she has to make sure she’s okay to work.

While she’s recovering her dog has been staying with her. She really can’t handle her like she is right now. Poor thing was so confused last night when my sister left without her. She waited for her to come back and was crying. Eventually she chilled out and went to sleep on my bed. Poor baby. Though I don’t mind. She’s so cuddly! 😍 I actually had her dog and mine upstairs in bed last night. Though mine left after a short while. The other one has to stay in so she doesn’t bother mine. Sometimes she gets too frisky with her and wants to play when mine doesn’t and they fight a tad. Nothing major, my dog just tells her to knock it off really. She’s super gentle with animals.

Yuck, just had to kill an ant that was crawling about on my desk. EVIL!

Oh yeah, my sister’s dog, has a new little game. In the hallway to get outside there are two doors. She will come down the stairs and follow people outside. She did it twice! Each time she just strolls out! So we gotta be careful with shutting the first door so she can’t access the one that leads outside. Dumb dog. I wish she was a little dumber sometimes. 😆

Well, that’s all for now! Till next time! …Whenever that is! 😆

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

That was literally your blog post xD
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Yes it was. XD I tend to just post it here too. Suppose I SHOULD make unique ones for here. XD

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Meh, I took the day off work today. I wasn’t feeling well last night. My throat was bugging me and stuff.

Not sure how I feel today. Throat feels okayish I guess. Just kinda dizzy. But this all might be from the weather.

Sadly I’ll probably try work tomorrow. It’s only a five hour shift anyway.