Web Comics

You can discuss any kind of literature here!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Web Comics

Post by Megan »

Do you read any web comics? If so what ones do you read?

I've been reading web comics for at least a few years or more. Not a ton I follow these days since some either have ended or aren't updated much.

Here are the main ones I read or have read:

Acero Tiburon: This isn't updated anymore really. It was a fun little comic basically about the creator. I think she started another simiar one on her DeviantART though.

Alex Ze Pirate: Another one that doesn't seem to be updated anymore. A funny little series about a female pirate and her adventures.

Castle Swimmer: Finally one that updates, but this one is currently on hiatus, but is supposed to resume in March. Its about a merboy that is the beacon: someone meant to make various prophecy's come true. However, there's also a shark prince, whose own prophercy is to kill the beacon.

Catnip Circle: A funny little story about two best friends who work in a cafe in a town of cats.

Everywhere and Nowhere: This is still updated, and probably one of my favorites. Its about a boy and girl: Anne Guildenstern and William Rosencrantz who have the ability to travel in time and their adventures.

The GAMERCat: Currently on hiatus. Its about a cat that games.

Hi, I'm Liz: Updates every so often. She just does cute funny comics about animals. Also publishes books and stuff with them.

I'm My Own Mascot: Not updated much. Its basically a series of comics with random stuff, often about the creator.

Internet Explorer: Another favorite of mine, that's still updated. Its a cute series about the various browsers and other computer stuff if they were cute girls.

Magical Shark Girl Pretty PonPon: No longer updated. A very short, but cute comic about a shark whose turned into a magical girl.

Moon Sticks: Very rarely updated. A cute series of comics about Sailor Moon.

Strays: Not updated anymore since the series ended. About a wolf girl named Meela whose on her own. She meets Feral another wolf person and tags along with him, much to his displeasure.

So...You're a Cartoonist?: No longer updated really. Its about the creator and what he experiences in his life as a cartoonist.

Stupid Fox: No longer updated. Its about a fox who isn't too bright and the trouble he gets in.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Re: Web Comics

Post by Juneberry »

I used to make webcomics myself, but I haven't read or made any in a long time :c
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Web Comics

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:49 pm I used to make webcomics myself, but I haven't read or made any in a long time :c
I briefly made a few myself.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret: