Jaluna's Journal

You can start a blog and post in it here! Just start a topic for your blog!
Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Re: Jaluna's Journal

Post by Juneberry »

So I have a lot to say but don't feel like making a long post. So I'll try to just stick to the basics.

1. I can't seem to get myself to write blog posts regularly. I'm thinking of taking down my bi-daily posting pattern/schedule for the time being and just write when I feel like it...whenever that is.
2. My forum got an upgrade and I think it's time I upgrade my skills as an admin, so I'm going to make a survey for my members...as I think of things to say.
3. My oral surgeon's office hasn't called back to reschedule my consult. Grrrr.
4. I entered an interesting writing contest. So that's something.
5. Trying to write a letter to my boyfriend about my needs and our need to communicate more. I also plan to ask his needs and how I can fulfill them.

...That's all I can think of right now. I saw my psychiatrist and we changed one of my meds so I guess that's noteworthy, but otherwise... Nothing really spectacular going on.

Oh, and I finished that project by my self-imposed deadline. Our open writing server on discord is doing an event called 'accountability teams', and we have three teams. Mine is the smallest because we have a member with special needs that has issues with many other people but she's a good girl most of the time. She can be troubling, but still love her. Our team is like 3 people smaller than the other two. I just hope our team thrives either way. :3

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

I'm bad with blogging too. XD Lately if I'm lucky I post once a month. Really wanna post more though.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

I should make an announcement post that I won't be doing specific days anymore and just post when I think of something. That might work, right? *too lazy right now though*

I got one thing done off that list yay.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

ARGHHHH! I am so, so frustrated today. And stressed- very stressed. First I was having anxiety and panic attacks last night anticipating my boyfriend's reply to my letter about personal issues, which he hasn't read most likely yet, and I've got to somehow keep the peace between one member the mag's writing channel and the rest. The girl is sheepish but manipulative as hell- whenever you scold her or just tell her to move a comment to another channel, she starts apologizing and saying she shouldn't be here and sometimes even says she shouldn't exist and that's just... Look, I'm just telling you to use the public venting channel instead of our goal accountability team's channel, 'cause these channels have different uses. But she's soooo scared of someone for no apparent reason (she won't say why and just says 'so and so doesn't like me') she refuses to post in public channels. But she seriously has to. She's getting on the team's nerves and extra on mine. :/ WTF DO I DO? I can't keep dealing with her like this... So I asked my boss what to do and intend to ask her or another team member to deal with it. -.- And I feel so guilty over nothing because of how she acts with her poor me routine, and I know I did nothing wrong, but it still makes me feel like a horrible person somehow and just...

I'll stop ranting now, I swear. Thank you for letting me get that out.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Aww...try not to worry about your boyfriends reply, though I know that’s hard.

Hm...I think you made the right call regarding that girl. I probably would of done that too.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

I got my reply. We've officially broken up. He doesn't want to salvage the relationship. ;-;

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:47 pm
I got my reply. We've officially broken up. He doesn't want to salvage the relationship. ;-;
*hugs* I’m so sorry.... :dcry:

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

You have no reason to be. It does hurt a lot, but having such great friends and my dad that care about me has made it a lot easier to deal with. I had a good cry or two over the day, but dad distracted me most of the afternoon with Pokemon Go and other things. Also he allowed me to get a box of chocolate truffles for myself while we were out, and we had a small drink together. My neighbors let me hang out with them when I got home, and I got hugs before they left for an appointment they had. :3

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Aww, that's so nice! =3 If you need anything though, you know where to find me.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

This week, so far, has been... mixed. I'm still working on getting over my ex, so I'm avoiding talking to him until I can think about him without tearing up. I was just informed last night that my meeting this guy I met online last year is probably a date. I'm not sure it's a good idea for me to look at it that way- I mean, I just got dumped last week... Isn't it a bit soon to be dating again? I admit I do like the guy. He's very kind, open, and supportive. Still, I'm not sure it really counts as a date... So I'll probably ask him when he gets to my house.

Work was fun on Sunday. Well, mostly fun. For our staff meeting, we played Cards Against Humanity as a bonding exercise. It was fun outside the fact that the website we've always used to play it kept glitching, and then the discord bot we found for it did the same. Still, we had a wild time when it worked, and it was fun to just hang out together, y'know?

This week so far has been kind of crappy. I have had major pain issues, and my mind has been all fuzzy. I messed up what time dad's appointment was when I made a ride to go with him, so we had to push it off because I couldn't be ready in time for the ride. Still, my neighbors and friends have all been checking in on me... It feels nice knowing so many people care. :)

That's about all I have to say... Oh! I've been live streaming every day on twitch for the past few days playing Littlewood. I don't know why I find it so fun, but I do. :3