Megan's Blog

You can start a blog and post in it here! Just start a topic for your blog!
Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Re: Megan's Blog

Post by Juneberry »

I'm sorry to hear inspection is coming so soon- I know those can really suck. Our inspection is next week, actually... I need to start working on the decluttering soon...

Glad your shopping is going well! What sort of things does your dad like? :o
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

I guess computer stuff a bit. He's just terrible to shop for since most often he doesn't like what people get him. XD
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

I mean, if you want it to be personal, you could draw the card you give with money yourself? <- mostly what she does in general.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

True. I'll see if I can find anything before that though. XD

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Well, I ended up getting my dad this funny keychain and a maze puzzle box I'm going to put money into. Then, I can watch him struggle to get it out. XD

The inspection at work today was mostly fine. A few times I got snappy and felt like losing it, but overall I did okay. I just hate how stressful it gets when we have these.

After work I passed out till dinner. XD Plus my foot is bothering me. I get some kind of arthritis in my left heel. Anytime I get up from sitting or laying it hurts, and I end up limping a short while when it usually fades. Today, it isn't though. Maybe from running around more today, or just the weather? Hopefully it lets up.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Well, last week I got that lovely thing done. It actually didn't really hurt, just felt weird. I got to see my bladder on the screen. XD Doctor said it looked normal. Now they're just keeping me on the low dose antibiotics to keep me from getting more UTI's which has been working so far.

Of course in Megan fashion I have another issue. I've developed some pain in my left heel. My mom thinks its an heel spur. All I know it hurts to walk on it. Sometimes I can walk it off, other times it hurts real bad. I got some insoles for my shoes so hopefully that will help. Mostly need it for work since I'm on my feet all day. Also got some cream.

And work has cut my hours way back. I lost around 15 hours. So I left a note for the managers. I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't like everyday I was losing hours, and if others were, but that isn't the case. So probably will eventually have a discussion about that, which I'm sure won't go very well. Hopefully though it goes back to normal soon.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

I'm sorry to hear about your heel hurting! That's gotta be tough, especially with your job. I'm also sorry to hear they're cutting your hours so much... Did they ever say why when they told you they were cutting them down?
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:12 am I'm sorry to hear about your heel hurting! That's gotta be tough, especially with your job. I'm also sorry to hear they're cutting your hours so much... Did they ever say why when they told you they were cutting them down?
Yeah, mostly its at work it bothers me the most. At home I can tolerate it.

And no, they just cut them. Problem is at this time of year its not very busy a lot, and then you get the younger ones wanting hours now. But they fixed em over the weekend apparently. I don't mind doing my share, but not if I'm the only one being so massively cut.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

It's good they fixed them over the weekend. But yeah, I forget some industries get less business during the holidays- I'm used to seeing everywhere crowded.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

This next week's schedule isn't great either, but whatever. I've done what I can. I'm sure after the holidays and stuff it'll get back to normal. Usually does. Just irritates me, when they cut me the most. >_>

Yesterday I finally saw Frozen II with my dad. It actually went well (I've never gone to the movies with my dad before). He even stayed awake for it.

As for the movie itself, I really liked it. A lot of stuff makes so much more sense now. Took a slightly different direction then I figured from the soundtrack.