Jaluna's Journal

You can start a blog and post in it here! Just start a topic for your blog!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Re: Jaluna's Journal

Post by Megan »

If you ever need someone to read stuff, I'd be happy to. >P

Sorry if you've been having a rough time emotionally. I know I get days like that. But overall you seem to be doing okay.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

I'll keep that in mind when I actually write my third poem for the contest xD I can get your thoughts on my first two (that are fairly old) if you'd like. I'd love to get as many opinions as I can, and I think at least one of them is on here already... and if it's not I should change that.

It's certainly been a lot of ups and downs emotionally, but that's life. I don't even know why I was like that to be honest. Some good news though: I got my new glasses on Saturday! I have one normal prescription pair and one that's prescription sunglasses now. I haven't had the chance to test out my sunglasses because it's been bad weather the past few days- lots and lots of clouds. But my glasses are ones I can see through now. I cried a couple times this weekend out of joy because of noticing things I could see that I wasn't able to for a long time, like the time on my television set or posters at the doctor's office. I'm still getting used to the prescription though... For the first day, everything looked like a fun-house mirror was showing it to me. I still have a minor headache today, but I think it's a nasal headache now and not from adjusting. :3

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:10 am
I'll keep that in mind when I actually write my third poem for the contest xD I can get your thoughts on my first two (that are fairly old) if you'd like. I'd love to get as many opinions as I can, and I think at least one of them is on here already... and if it's not I should change that.

It's certainly been a lot of ups and downs emotionally, but that's life. I don't even know why I was like that to be honest. Some good news though: I got my new glasses on Saturday! I have one normal prescription pair and one that's prescription sunglasses now. I haven't had the chance to test out my sunglasses because it's been bad weather the past few days- lots and lots of clouds. But my glasses are ones I can see through now. I cried a couple times this weekend out of joy because of noticing things I could see that I wasn't able to for a long time, like the time on my television set or posters at the doctor's office. I'm still getting used to the prescription though... For the first day, everything looked like a fun-house mirror was showing it to me. I still have a minor headache today, but I think it's a nasal headache now and not from adjusting. :3
Yeah sometimes adjusting to new glasses can be tough. But yay for getting them!

I hate headaches like that. I sometimes get ones where its like right between my eyes, like when the weather changes and stuff.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

That's how this headache started. It moved up into my forehead during the day, but now it's back to being around my mid-forehead down to the bridge of my nose. I should really use my allergy sinus medicine like dad said, but... I hate nasal sprays so much, I'm not even sure why. I was thrilled to have one that year they made a nasal flu vaccine, but other than that meaning no needle... Blargh.

We had our yearly inspection by the state today. It was uneventful, even though I was so anxious. It barely took five minutes. It was funny though, 'cause while I was waiting for them to arrive I was complaining to a friend about how I wanted to make a sandwich, but knew the moment I started working on it the inspector would arrive. They came knocking as I hit send. xD

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

I don’t mind nasal sprays. But yeah usually when I get those headaches sometimes sinus pills helped.

And I guess you were right, ha. XD

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

The state came again Tuesday to get some paperwork filled out since dad and I are disabled and can't get there ourselves. The person who came was our case manager who only dad's talked to since they were assigned to us this year (it changes every year for some reason) and they were very nice. Other than that... not much has really happened the past few days. I finally finished my third poem for that poetry contest though! Rather, I think I finished it. I'm gonna see if I can make dad read it today before I pay the five dollars to join.

Anyway, time to make a transportation appointment for Monday. Is a filling considered a follow up with the dentist or a procedure? I guess I'll have to figure it out.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Yay for new poem!

Hm, I'd think it'd be a procedure, but I'm probably wrong. XD

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

It turned out I didn't have to make my transportation appointment anyway because I'd done it some day before today (or dad did- either way we both forgot it was made even though the confirmation number was on our calendar). And now I have to wait for a response from the agency hosting the poetry contest (I did my 5 dollar donation to get 3 entries, but I can't enter until then). I'm so nervous and exciteeeed.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Well that's good. Good luck with the contest!

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

Something kinda big happened today, and I'm still sort of processing it. Also, the contest people still haven't emailed me, so I emailed them yesterday to try to straighten things out. Anyway, time to talk about the real elephant in my room. Okay no, there's not an actual elephant in my room, but... let me just get to this.

For those who don't know, I have a boyfriend. He's been distant lately and keeps pushing me to 'find someone better suited for me'. I never thought I'd have an interest in anyone else, but this guy and I started flirting online and we both started to feel something through it. He completely understands my situation with my boyfriend, and I told my boyfriend about this. So, while I still have my boyfriend, I'm also now dating this other person. They both know and are cool with it, but honestly my head is spinning. Why do I like this new guy all the sudden anyway? Something about him intrigues me, and I feel I trust him blindly. But... We'll see what happens, I guess. At least so far, he's quite the sweet guy.