You can discuss tv/movies here!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Steven Universe Future

Post by Megan »

Apparently, this is the last season of Steven Universe.

It got a new title, Steven Universe Future, and a new opening, based off the main song of the movie.

This season is mostly going to tie up loose ends. For more info you can read this article.

At first I wasn't too thrilled, I wasn't sure if it was just a mini series type thing or a lame attempt at season 6, but the more I look at it, the more excited I am. Its actually a great way to end the series. I know its meant to tie up loose ends, but I'm sure we won't get all the answers. We never do. XD

As for the opening, I like it. I love how it includes nearly everyone. Especially the gems that became Crystal Gems over the previous seasons, and included the humans. Also was a nice touch to include Spinel from the movie. Most shows ignore that the movies happened, so nice touch there.

All in all, looks great! Can't wait!
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Steven Universe Future

Post by Megan »

A new trailer was released:

It premieres December 7th with an hour special!

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Steven Universe Future

Post by Megan »

This premiered last night with a full hour's worth of episodes (aka 4 I think it was?)

It seemed pretty good. Mostly like how the episodes that took place in Beach City were. The so called 'filler' episodes. Though I don't feel like these totally are.
Spoiler
We did get to see Jasper which fans have been waiting for. Though so far it seems like no redemption arc for her. But maybe later? Though she doesn't seem to want to kill Steven which is a plus. Poor thing was so excited when Steven agreed to fight though!

Also that power of Steven's that keeps coming out. I'm guessing from his gem half. I'm curious what will come of that. I'm guessing more will be explained about that later on.

Was also nice to see more of Pink Pearl. It was nice to see her and Pearl interacting, and to see them fuse! Now I kinda wanna see all the Pearls fuse. XD