Jaluna's Journal

You can start a blog and post in it here! Just start a topic for your blog!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Re: Jaluna's Journal

Post by Megan »

Honestly, I have the same problem. XD I always put off my chores. In fact have a basket of laundry that needs to be put away...someday.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

I got my hormone shot today. It hurt less than usual, and the nurse who did it said that based on when I reacted to the pain, it was probably the medicine itself causing the pain, not the needle like I thought. I went all on my own to the appointment, which is something to be proud of, but... After the shot, as I was waiting for my ride home, something about it all somehow brought my PTSD from my uncle's harassment up, and I ended up having a quasi-panic attack. Ever since, my emotional stability has been non existent- I was having constant crying fits for hours and had no drive to do anything, even playing the games I love. I'd open a game or program and just start to feel bored or uninterested and close it within a short few moments.

I'm doing a bit better right now, but to be honest, I'm still fighting the anxiety. I took some medicine when I got home for it... so that helps.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Aww...*hugs* I hope you feel loads better!

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

*hugs back* Thank you.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

Yesterday wasn't a great day for me. I was irritable out of my mind, and my dad was in horrible shape. I ended up having to reschedule my consult with the oral surgeon. Today though, I got to the optometrist and purchased both a regular pair of glasses and a pair of prescription sunglasses that will hopefully help me out a lot. I have to wait a couple weeks for them to be ready, but man... That doctor was super thorough! She even showed me pictures that were taken of my retina and explained how my heart condition is likely why my blood vessels in my eyes look strangely squiggly.

I don't have plans for tomorrow or the weekend, really. I get my filling on Monday, and hopefully will see my friend later in the week to hang out at his place. It's been a long while since I've seen him! I'm also happy because I taught dad about some computer software stuff, since he got a new computer finally. :3

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

I always hate waiting for glasses. XD But yeah, he sounds really thorough though! I guess that's a good thing. I hope you're feeling a lot better now.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

Yesterday was an okay day. Dad was up for part of the day, and nothing really notable otherwise happened. Today's a bit harder, however. Dad's trying to detox himself from his heavy pain meds, so he's currently struggling through withdrawal. He says he wants to try getting fully off them over the weekend, but I know it takes a week minimum for him to start to get under control when he does this, and I'm worried he's expecting he'll be well recovered by Monday, when I have my filling...Though he said we might have to cancel that depending on if the weatherman was correct about the storms on Monday anyway. I'm gonna try my best to be supportive, but I've already admitted it's a little annoying, because he does this attempt a lot and it always ends up causing problems somehow.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Aww...sounds like he might be expecting too much too fast. He should take it slow. I hope he's doing okay though, and you too!

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

I did get him to at least take a bit when it gets super bad, so that's good. I'm a little bummed that my friend didn't reply to my birthday message yesterday, but let that be the worst of my problems, right? I have a bad migraine today though.

Other news:
I entered my first short story contest!
I found a poetry contest I really want to enter!
I reread one of the poems I wrote ages ago that I wanted to enter and no longer like it as much as I did back then. I should get some second opinions, right? Right.

...Does anyone wanna read it for me? xD

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

The past few days weren't too bad. We actually had our staff meeting this week, and it implemented a new system our boss came up with to help work on team building during our regular meetings. We're re-evaluating a lot of things, so work is going to get a bit harder methinks, but... I don't get paid anyway, so it's really just for fun and a challenge for myself, I guess?

The past two days have been awkward, though. Yesterday... I mostly remember going nuts Sunday and yesterday working on trying to find my newest notebook that I finally found the perfect purpose for. I still can't find it, unfortunately, so I'll have to use a different one. My goal was to keep it with me at all times and write the things I do in it during each day so my weekly reviews on youtube would benefit despite my bad memory.

Today I was pretty emotional. I started having crying fits in the evening. Through the day, I found various things to distract myself with though: mostly playing Portia, watching my Sunday and Monday shows, and playing with some new story planning software I got a discount on thanks to NaNo. Dad let me get it because he felt it'd be a good investment... and so far I'm really loving it!

Not much else to say, really. Gonna do some world building now because I'm not up to going to bed quite yet. I've decided one of my stories may be better as a script, so I plan to work on prep that'll work for that as well as my primary novel project...which may also make a good script comparatively. I'm not sure. I'll know when I'm writing the scripts, I guess? :D

Also, I have no idea what my random video for tomorrow should be... hm...