Jaluna's Journal

You can start a blog and post in it here! Just start a topic for your blog!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Jaluna's Journal

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:25 pm Slowly getting better each day, methinks. It helps that I have my meds again. Having issues keeping myself accountable for my planner, though.

I said hi to our neighbors today, and they invited me to a get together they're having tomorrow. Yay!
Yay! Glad you're getting better. I've been having trouble getting stuff done too. Laziness has been winning lately.

And that was sweet of your neighbors! Hope you have fun!
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

I had a good amount of fun last night. It was mostly just some drinking, snacking, and sharing funny stories and videos. I did get a little tipsy before heading home, which wasn't until past midnight. Unfortunately, I woke up with a bit of a hangover, and dad had me sleep in his room while he hung out in the living room because his room is the darkest and my head couldn't stand light or sound for my life.

I had a pretty good day today. I'm making plans with that friend of mine I mentioned to hang out in two weeks (we're both really busy next week, so it wouldn't work out really). We've blocked out two days we think will work, so it's just gonna be based on checking in beforehand to see how his health is that day. before I take an uber or lyft there.

Another plan I have that I'm excited for it the Thank God It's Over party my region is hosting at a county library. There'll be writing, relishing in our accomplishments throughout NaNo, etc. It'll be a good time!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Sounds like you've been and will have lots of fun! =3

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

It certainly seems that way! Today's the TGIO party, and I'm already in the midst of preparing for it. I just need to pack my computer in about half an hour, and then order a lyft shortly after that. It's at a big library that's a bit far from me, but I'm really excited for it. We tend to have contests and prizes for a variety of things. Plus I know many people there at least quasi well. So that makes it more fun and less anxiety-driving.

Dad decided to use the Black Friday deals to buy the same kind of computer I have so we can have separate laptops. And, with today being the last day of NaNo, I plan to start working on some home projects (namely decluttering a bit on a daily basis) and maybe get into baking. With all the baking shows I watch, I've gotten a bit interested in it, so dad got me some good molds, and promised to help me at first until my anxiety over the oven starts to calm down.

With NaNo over, I'll also be using my regained time and sanity to work on my youtube channel and blog on a more regular basis. I can't decide quite yet what I'm going to be doing for upcoming videos or blog topics, but... I'll figure something out. I also plan to learn a wee bit of video editing so I can make my videos more interesting.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Sounds like the party should be fun.

Cooking can be cool too. I've been baking more myself lately.

And yay more videos and blogs!

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

The last write-in/party of the year was very fun. We ended up with goodie bags from another region because their ML had a ton of extras and doubles as a member of our region, and I got a prize for killing off a character...or rather, writing about what kills them. I got a pen that looks like a key.

Dad got a new computer (same kind as mine) but is looking for better deals since it's Cyber Monday. I have an eye exam today and am going to get new glasses, meanwhile, yay!

In other news, I hope to get back into forum RPing at least a little bit over the coming months... I may start that here, rather than looking for a dedicated site that focuses on a specific storyline. We'll see how that goes later- I'm still figuring out what I want to do there.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Oh sounds fun! That pen sounds cool! Congrats for winning!

I love getting new glasses, even if picking out frames is a pain. Trying to see them while not being able to see. XD

Oh cool! I always liked role playing with you. =3

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

So today almost totally sucks. I'm irritable, in a lot of pain, feeling a lot of self-hate, etc. I didn't get to go to my exam or to get glasses (postponed until Thursday because dad wasn't able to go). Then when dad took my computer which he said would be for a short time it was a long time and in that time I started getting restless and couldn't get comfortable and my head was pounding and right now I'm crying because honestly I bugged him so much and didn't do anything useful and I feel worthless from it all but can't seem to push myself to do anything.

Not all is bad though, I guess My neighbor is bringing me more of her old clothes this week, apparently (she texted dad about it). And I get my depo shot tomorrow...Actually, besides just migraine, it could be my hormone fluctuation because the last depo shot is running out of my system... I wonder...?
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

That could be. *hugs* I'm sorry you're feeling so terrible...I know how it feels when you just feel awful about yourself. Cheer up. Its okay sometimes not to do much. Just try to relax.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

The problem is I almost never do much. My laundry still needs to be folded, as dad pointed out while sharing why he was pissed with me while I was being an irritable and whiny brat. I can handle using the computer most of the day, but somehow folding laundry I can barely do a bit at a time mentally. And I said I was gonna work harder on chores this month (to myself) like decluttering and I haven't even started. :'D