Jaluna's Journal

You can start a blog and post in it here! Just start a topic for your blog!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Re: Jaluna's Journal

Post by Megan »

Yay for no more error message. Always awesome to find out you weren't the only one with the issue. And that's nice you've been talking to your boyfriend more. And congrats on Nano!
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

I get error messages elsewhere, just not on Scrivener anymore. And I'm hoping that, with my win, I can use the scrivener coupon code I'll get for the Ver. 3 upgrade, since they're making people pay for it. Y'know, like how Microsoft did things before making their new subscription plan method.

Some news: Yesterday was my bff's birthday. It was the first time we've talked in a while, but I'm so glad I did! Unfortunately, his health has gone down the crapper in recent years... But when his family is all cured from the cold they have, we're talking about getting together. He can't walk anymore without arm crutches he's learning to use, so we'll probably just stay in his house and play games and stuff. He's been pretty lonely lately... so I'm glad we're talking about it. We don't hang out enough.

Aside from that... I'm currently waiting for the Department of Community Affairs representative to come by for an inspection of my disaster of an apartment. I seriously need to get back to decluttering, and somehow start getting my 'to keep' stuff back in my room without getting confused again.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Ugh, I hate when errors pop up on stuff. >_>

Aww...your poor bff. I can bet he would be lonely. GO KEEP HIM COMPANY.

Yeah...I gotta go through my closet...again.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

I intend to do that when his house isn't sick because I catch everything and dad has a lower immune system than I do even thanks to his meds. Kea knows that, so he warned me to wait.

Also here's a twist: DCA came to do the inspection today... but all they did was test my fire alarm. We worried about it for nothing.

I've been sleeping most of the day otherwise. I ran out of my Adderall and apparently when you don't take it for a day or two it's exhausting...since it's basically speed.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Yeah, good plan. I know how that goes. At least he's understanding about it!

Oh no...I hope you were able to get some. Horrid when that happens.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

I've been really off this week. To be fair, part of that is because I was off my Adderall for most of it. I never really noticed how much it helped me until I was off it: I was suddenly tired all the time, had no drive to write at all... Honestly, I haven't even used my planner for most of the week because I just didn't have the energy to focus on it or desire to. All I wanted to do was sleep and play Portia.

I'm on my meds again now, thankfully... And I started making a beastiary for my now main project, which is the one I wrote the most for this NaNo instead of my intended project. I'm also planning to play with Liquid Story Binder more, and maybe make character journals for more projects because I made some for this one and it's honestly really fun. I'm still lacking writing juices, but I have three creatures in my beastiary so far- and a friend has been drawing them for me, which is really sweet <3

Just for hahas, here's what I have so far:
1. A colorful creature that's a mix of alpaca, unicorn, doggy and rabbit, in terms of appearance.
2. A vampire bird
3. A cyclops frog.

I'm trying to think of creatures based on animals I like in general now, so next ones will be a squirrel and a cow of some kind... But I'm lacking ideas right now. Hopefully I get some more done soon though- and I really need to get back to my planner! >w<

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

You should do a ferret! XD

But sorry to hear you've been off. I know how that can feel. If I don't take my meds for like a day I feel really off. And I know how it feels too when you lack any form of motivation. I go through times where I barely want to do anything.

I hope you're feeling better though!

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

Omg I was given an idea on Twitter when stuck on the squirrel and decided I'd use it on a cow but it might work even better with a ferret! :O

I'm doing a bit better today and yesterday. I was at least able to work on my beastiary some, which is still writing, even if it's fairly short stuff. I'm having fun making weird creatures- but I want to make a wide variety, since there should be variety on a planet and such. :3

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Sounds like it would be fun. =3 Glad to hear you're doing a bit better! NOW GET MORE BETTER.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

Slowly getting better each day, methinks. It helps that I have my meds again. Having issues keeping myself accountable for my planner, though.

I said hi to our neighbors today, and they invited me to a get together they're having tomorrow. Yay!