Megan's Blog

You can start a blog and post in it here! Just start a topic for your blog!
Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Re: Megan's Blog

Post by Juneberry »

Sorry to hear about the UTI. It can't be helping your swollen bladder :c I hope the other doctor you've got an appointment with can help get to the bottom of things!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:22 am Sorry to hear about the UTI. It can't be helping your swollen bladder :c I hope the other doctor you've got an appointment with can help get to the bottom of things!
Thanks. =3

Me too. I'm so sick of this. x_x
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

On the plus the meds they put me on for the UTI seem to be helping...maybe. After I started taking them the pain in my side hasn't been too bad. YAY!

Went to the dentist today. Sadly two cavities. BOOOO!

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

So, most things are the usual, other then doctors, doctors, and more doctors.

Last went went to another for my various issues. Long story short they're gonna send some camera thing in my bladder to poke around. So not looking forward to that.

On the plus, I don't think I'm going as much and not having as much pain. Though it has been coming back after I go off the antibiotics the last few times. This other doctor did give me some low dose ones to try to prevent infections.

And today got my two cavities filled.

In more happy news nearly done with Steven Universe: Save the Light.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

As someone who has had a camera snaked through their veins, I promise you it's not as painful as you'd think. Though for me they were going into my heart, not my bladder. But still... It wasn't that bad. (until they started testing which nerves were the bad nerves) So, hopefully, yours won't be painful either! :D

I hope your problems end soon. UTIs are horrible ;-;
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:11 am As someone who has had a camera snaked through their veins, I promise you it's not as painful as you'd think. Though for me they were going into my heart, not my bladder. But still... It wasn't that bad. (until they started testing which nerves were the bad nerves) So, hopefully, yours won't be painful either! :D

I hope your problems end soon. UTIs are horrible ;-;
Well, hopefully. XD Still dreading it.

I think the small dose of antibiotics are helping somewhat. It didn't seem to come back entirely like its been doing. I did have some pain in my side a bit the one day, but it went away. And I don't seem to be going as much.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

I'm glad the medicine seems to be working at least a bit! A bit is better than not at all! :3
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Apparently its helping more then I thought. There were a couple days I fell asleep before taking it, and almost immediately started to get bad again. So, I guess it is keeping the infection at bay. A few weeks and hopefully I can find out what's causing it.

Other then that, not much going on. Been getting a bit less hours at work (by like an hour or so), but I'm okay with it. The 9 hour shifts are killers, and I could use the break.

Been mostly just playing online, reading, and playing games. I was working on Secret of Mana, but Steven Universe: Unleash the Light came out, so I switched to that. XD

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

I'm glad to hear you're getting a break! I hope you use it well~
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

I've been getting a good amount of time away from work. I requested some half days, and sometimes get out a bit early. I do lose some hours, but honestly right now, I'm okay with it. I could use the break.

This week might be a bit rough still though. We've got an inspection on Wednesday and those tend to be stressful. :ddead: Hoping its not too bad.

Working at getting Christmas shopping done. I got my mom and sister mostly done. Just gotta order the rest online. Other then that got one of my managers (since we usually exchange gifts), and my dad. I hate shopping for my dad. I could just give him money, but I want to give people stuff more...personal this year. And the dogs of course. :dlaugh: