Jaluna's Journal

You can start a blog and post in it here! Just start a topic for your blog!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Re: Jaluna's Journal

Post by Megan »

I hope you'll be okay! Also hope you have fun!
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

The party last week was pretty fun. There was all sorts of yummy food and some drinking involved, but I held myself back from drinking too much. I left the party after a couple hours because it was getting overcrowded in the apartment and it was giving me an anxiety attack, but the girls totally got that and thanked me for coming. I still haven't thanked them yet for inviting me. I got to see some of their nice friends and family and even played a little with a toddler and a puppy, so it was all sorts of shenanigans and fun.

Funny thing: The puppy was playing 'pop all the balloons' and when he popped one near me it landed right in my cup xD

What else happened this week... I went for a nice long walk with my dad earlier in the week. We went to the store to get some stuff and played pokemon go along the way. We hung out at a bar on Thursday while waiting for our psychiatry appointment, which was fun too. Dad taught me a mixed drink I can enjoy without getting an instant migraine based on my ability to handle tequila. So that was fun.

Today, I'm going with my big sister (a friend) for dinner and a show at her local theater. I'm pretty curious what Damn Yankees will be like based on the title. Also have plans to walk to the store again with dad for more ice cream while the kind we really really like is on sale. :3

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Sounds like you've been having some nice times. That puppy sounds awesome.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

It was hysterical. It also kept stealing toys from the nephew when they were there. The nephew is like two or something.

Saw Damn Yankees after a nice meal with big sis. The musical was... interesting, to say the least. I never expected a supernatural baseball story.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Awww....cute doggy!

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

This week's been pretty bland. Saw a doctor, spent the entire day on Friday at the hospital 'cause dad had like 3 clinic appointments in one day... The first doctor on Wednesday though was amazing because I actually went by myself (I normally make dad go with me to doctors for emotional and physical support). My neighbor, who recently had surgery to lose a hundred or so pounds, came by and dropped off two garbage bags full of some of the clothes she can't wear anymore. I now have way more cold shoulder tops than I can shake a stick at, so after I finish going through them with a once over, I'll be going through the 'keep' pile to lower my results because I can't fit all this in my closet.

That's about it for the past week. It's been much more normal.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

So cut the idea that this was gonna be a plain week. Just yesterday I was out for most of the day and evening. I had a morning dentist appointment (sadly not great looking this time- I have two cavities, and one of them is a wisdom tooth that can't just be filled). It went well, though we had to wait a LONG time both for the dentist after I was brought to the exam room and for someone to be at the main desk to set up my follow up appointment for my filling and the appointment with the oral surgeon for a consult.

After my dental appointment, dad and I went for a walk in the town before calling for a ride home. We went to a lot of pokestops, a gym, and some nice sights. Then, when I was tired, we went back towards the dentist's office and got a bite to eat at a bagel shop. We got home mid to late afternoon when we finally left.

That's not all, though! Last evening was my region's kick-off party for NaNoWriMo (which starts on Friday!). A person in my town drove me and agreed to let me tag along anytime she goes to a write-in or event. Last night's was just a mixer/ice breaking kind of party. We met at a Mexican restaurant I'd never heard of in a town not far away, but surprisingly hard to navigate. There were goodie bags and lots of talking. A funny thing happened, speaking of the goodie bags! It was either yesterday morning or Sunday night... I saw my ML (municipal liaison) share a printable NaNo calendar she made for bullet journals, and immediately downloaded and printed it to put in my planner- which, by the way, I set up for November yesterday. Anyway... Of course, the calendar was one of the things in the goodie bags! So now I have two. I might put the second one in my writing planner, but I lack a hole punch right now so I'll just have to put it in a pocket.

Other things I got yesterday:
-A 'plot ninja' (everyone got a toy fighter thing and a note card, and we all wrote a prompt on the card and exchanged them).
-A hot cocoa packet
-An apple cranberry tea packet
-Stickers from previous NaNos
-An "I Quit" letter which is basically an ''open when you feel overwhelmed" letter.
-A pin that says novelist, which I got dad to put on the strap of my computer bag
-The pretty rainbow striped bag it all came in.

By the way, if the plot ninja confuses you... It's actually a typo! Our region is shortened to NENJ, so we decided years back we're the Nenjas, aka Ninjas. :P

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Wow, sounds like a lot has been going on! I hate cavities. And poor wisdom tooth! I hope it all turns out okay.

That kick off party sounds cool. And you got lots of cool stuff!

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

It was nice, though I didn't socialize much. But there were a lot of conversations going on around me (We had a huuuuuuuge table) and it was fun just to listen. Today I'm going to a pot-luck/write-in for four hours at a county library in our region. It'll have a lot going on, but that'll make it extra fun! :3

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Oh that does sound fun! =3