Megan's Blog

You can start a blog and post in it here! Just start a topic for your blog!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Megan's Blog

Post by Megan »

Well, was up late cleaning upstairs. Mostly my room. Its finally clean! :dsmile: Real happy about that.

Also happy cause they had a single from the Steven Universe on iTunes, plus the movie soundtrack comes out in September. And soon Infinity Train premieres! Watched the first episode on Cartoon Network's site. Its amazing! It could very well be the next Gravity Falls.

One thing that's a shame, is my brother may of liked it. :dcry:
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

*hugs* You'll have to enjoy it extra for his share too.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:00 am *hugs* You'll have to enjoy it extra for his share too.
I suppose so! *hugs*

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Went back to work after pretty much being off for almost 2 weeks. XD Though the one was cause I was sick. Though feeling way better.

Work actually wasn't too bad. We were short people which was a pain, and got a late break. I don't mind late breaks though. Otherwise it went well for once.

Today I can stay up late since I'm off tomorrow. Yay!

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

I really should actually update this more. XD

Not much going on really. I did have a birthday a couple weeks ago. Now 34. Got lots of nice stuff. And one last gift from my brother. My mom and sister found it while cleaning his room. He probably was saving it for then. A Krillin plush. =3

Other then that been playing a lot of Grandia mostly. Just boring stuff.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

I don't see how any of that is boring! >:c
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:40 pm I don't see how any of that is boring! >:c
Well, the everyday stuff is. XD

I did pick out a Christmas present though. I wanted an angel necklace, and we (me and my mom) found one at JcPenney's which we got. Of course don't get it till Christmas, but its cute. You can see it here. We paid around $30 something since there was a really good deal on it.

Also got the rest of these Calico Critter Baby Shopping blind bags. XD I have the set plus some duplicates.

Still playing loads of Grandia too. Working on the second one again, this time with the Japanese VA's, which is cool. Also got back to meditating a bit. My one counselor suggested it before bed (I used to but haven't gotten back to it for a LONG time). Been doing that and a sleep story on the app I use which I find has been helping me. The only thing lacking with sleep right now is I keep getting up to potty (that infection I had a bit back keeps trying to come back). Also the app if anyone is curious is Calm. I cannot recommend it enough. Though not many of the meditations and stuff are free on there sadly. There's some though. Others you gotta pay a subscription (which I'll be doing XD).

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

I haven’t been online much in general lately. Just for mail and checking role plays and minor stuff.

I’ve just been tired, lazy, been getting distracted with games, etc. I don’t feel like doing much after work. Like I want to, but can’t get myself to do it.

Plus I’ve been having health issues. That UTI infection I had for a month came back like after a week. Been dealing with that which is painful enough but now have some sort of pain going down my right side and a bit under my right chest. It gets really bad, where it hurts if I move it too much. Feels like someone’s stabbing me there and twisting the knife. My mom had thought it could be congestion. I took some medicine for it. At first that day it seemed to ease up. Was a short while where I felt nearly no pain, but it came back like before. I’ve still been taking that and medicine for the pain, but it’s still real bad.

I’m just getting frustrated. I just wish it would stop. I’ve been going to a few doctors, but nothing much has come of it. It’s difficult to sleep. I have to prop myself up with pillows. It’s hard to lay because of the pain. I just wanna get better!

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

I hope you feel better soon! Being ill always sucks, especially with the kind of pain you're going through. I no like friends being in pain :c
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:53 am I hope you feel better soon! Being ill always sucks, especially with the kind of pain you're going through. I no like friends being in pain :c
Thanks. :dsmile:

Well, I did hear from the one doctor. The sides of my bladder are apparently swollen, so off to another, which I’ll be seeing this Friday (the one plus is I now don’t have to work that day :dlaugh: )

Also same doctor called again saying I do indeed have another UTI. She called in some medicine for me. Still gotta see the other doctor. Something is still going on.