Jaluna's Journal

You can start a blog and post in it here! Just start a topic for your blog!
Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Re: Jaluna's Journal

Post by Juneberry »

Hihi! I have some more updates to talk about. For starters, I got my new laptop yesterday and it's working well so far! It's a little awkward in tablet mode for me, but I'll surely get used to it. I've downloaded most of my favorite programs and some apps off the window's store, but I feel like I'm missing a lot... It's weird.

Good news: ComiPo works on this laptop, as do games I could never play on the old one like Stardew Valley! It was nice to get to play around with them both again. I made a nifty background for my laptop, and as usual am using Fences to keep it organized. It covers up some of the picture, but... Meh, I'm fine with it.

I finally finished that dang card the other day. I got some good advice that helped from a ComiPo buddy who's in art school. She's always been nice and willing to help~

And finally... My boyfriend and I made a compromise over a conversation we had like a week ago. See, dad said I could get Minecraft for my PC if we could afford it after the new laptop. When I told my boyfriend who I see play it a lot, he got a little down for a bit when he replied he'd have liked to give it to me as a gift. We talked about it today and he decided he had a better idea for a gift for me, which was buying Realms (which is a subscription thing) for us to play together privately once I had the game. We played it together today, and it was really interesting seeing his methods versus mine. Well, until it glitched out a bunch. xD
Kyng
Dancing Ferret
Dancing Ferret

Post by Kyng »

Well, I'm glad your new laptop is working well for you - and I hope you enjoy playing Minecraft together :D !
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Yay for new lap top! What kind did you end up with? Glad that program works on it though!

Your boyfriend sounds so sweet. Hope you guys had fun playing!
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

[mention]Kyng[/mention] We already started to and it's just so fun watching and seeing what he ends up building while I just try not to die xD

[mention]Megan[/mention] It's an Acer. :3
Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

It's September, and I've been really spaced out lately. I've started doing some worldbuilding like making a calendar for my primary writing world, making religions, things like that. I also got myself back into avatar sites- just one, luckily, but it's hard to keep up with because I joined right in time for an event.

Things that happened since my last post:
-I flew to Arizona. The plane was delayed due to 40 people from an Israeli tour of some sort. I got some good people-watching in, and the person next to me was really nice and talked with me a bit.
-Arizona was pretty fun and mostly uneventful. Watched a fair number of movies and Scare Tactics with my honey, played with the doggies, and hung out playing games in his room. We went to the store and his car broke down on the way back, but his ex-step-dad who's still in the picture kinda was a mechanic so he helped find the solution and we were able to get home, but the car definitely needs serious repairs. It was still fun though, even if his AC didn't work. Did I forget to mention that about his car? xD Oh and I got to see him off to work and welcome him home one day which felt nice somehow.
-Flew back to New Jersey. One of the wheelchair assistants tried to put me on the wrong flight (oh, by the way, I got wheelchairs both ways- my leg's been worse than usual on some days). The proper flight was delayed heavily due to severe weather. We weren't able to board for about an hour over our boarding time, and the plane was kept grounded for thirty minutes or so. When we landed, the man next to me took my bags for me while I was in the wheelchair. The rain when I got back was really bad, but a limo driver saw me struggling on an escalator afterwards and offered me a ride for a fee that would've been similar to an uber in the circumstance, so I took him up on it. He was really nice and friendly. I got home safely, and was already missing Arizona xD

That's about all I can think about. The crickets are really loud outside lately. Oh, also, they changed our main door that leads to my and my upstairs neighbor's apartment. It's a really strong spring now, so it's really hard to keep the door open for a second. :'D

My head hurts, so I'm gonna leave it at that. Sorry it's been so long! :o
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

The flight sounds like a pain, but overall seems like all went well on your trip. Yay for spending time with your boyfriend and doggies!

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

I spent time with his family too, but that was mostly at meal times. They're all very nice to me~
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:55 pm I spent time with his family too, but that was mostly at meal times. They're all very nice to me~
Well, who couldn't be nice to you? XD

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

Fun story: We were all watching Scare Tactics during dinner, and I told my boyfriend he's not allowed to do those things to me because we both know I'd never handle it. His brother responded to this by saying, "If he ever does just tell one of us and we'll kick his ass for you." What worries me is I believed he would xD
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:32 am Fun story: We were all watching Scare Tactics during dinner, and I told my boyfriend he's not allowed to do those things to me because we both know I'd never handle it. His brother responded to this by saying, "If he ever does just tell one of us and we'll kick his ass for you." What worries me is I believed he would xD
Aw, that's kinda sweet. XD