Survey

Here you can find old topics from the input room!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Survey

Post by Megan »

Well I figured it was time for another one, and I could use some feedback, so here we go!

What do you like most about this place?:
What do you dislike most about this place?:
Ifyou could change something what would it be?:
Thoughts on the themes and future ones?:
If you role play here what kind of role plays would you like to see?:
What would you like to see here?:
Anything else?:

Code: Select all

[b]what do you like most about this place?:[/b]
[b]What do you dislike most about this place?:[/b]
[b]Ifyou could change something what would it be?:[/b]
[b]Thoughts on the themes and future ones?:[/b]
[b]If you role play here what kind of role plays would you like to see?:[/b]
[b]what would you like to see here?:[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Re: Survey

Post by Juneberry »

what do you like most about this place?: The laid back atmosphere.
What do you dislike most about this place?: Ironically, the slow pace. It sometimes feels like the site temporarily dies in terms of activity.
If you could change something what would it be?: I just edited the form, does that count?
Thoughts on the themes and future ones?: I like the themes. A future idea could be nature related?
If you role play here what kind of role plays would you like to see?: I don't really RP anymore, but if I try... I don't really know. >w<
what would you like to see here?: I can't think of anything in particular, as this site has a bit of everything.
Anything else?: Don't stretch yourself too thin, Megan! >:c
elfwink
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder

Post by elfwink »

what do you like most about this place?: I like the pacing, actually (wouldn't mind it to be slightly faster). I like that it's pretty chill and it's okay to talk about non-specific things. It's also great for company.

What do you dislike most about this place?: I wish there were more active users, but I know that can't be helped.

If you could change something what would it be?: I would like one, uniform set of emojis (and a few random "fun" emojis. like with more animation and stuff - e.g. wine drinking, doing a dance, throwing stuff into trash, etc.) - but that's just my aesthetic preference.

Thoughts on the themes and future ones?: I am using the 'Chibi Kyle' theme right now - this is because it reminds me of the old school forum aesthetic that has been around for the past 10-15 years (lol, I have been visiting online communities for a long time.) I also like that it functions well on my mobile phone!

If you role play here what kind of role plays would you like to see?: I don't RP on forums these days, I don't have the time. I just like I can pop in here for about 15-30 minutes at the start or end of a day to catch up on chat threads.

what would you like to see here?: As said, more active users. I am thinking I could try to recruit/vet users from other communities, but I'd need to spend time on that.

Anything else?: What Juneberry said. Don't stress yourself too much Megan.
Warning! A huge battleship "STEVE" is approaching fast!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

elfwink wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:08 pm what do you like most about this place?: I like the pacing, actually (wouldn't mind it to be slightly faster). I like that it's pretty chill and it's okay to talk about non-specific things. It's also great for company.

What do you dislike most about this place?: I wish there were more active users, but I know that can't be helped.

If you could change something what would it be?: I would like one, uniform set of emojis (and a few random "fun" emojis. like with more animation and stuff - e.g. wine drinking, doing a dance, throwing stuff into trash, etc.) - but that's just my aesthetic preference.

Thoughts on the themes and future ones?: I am using the 'Chibi Kyle' theme right now - this is because it reminds me of the old school forum aesthetic that has been around for the past 10-15 years (lol, I have been visiting online communities for a long time.) I also like that it functions well on my mobile phone!

If you role play here what kind of role plays would you like to see?: I don't RP on forums these days, I don't have the time. I just like I can pop in here for about 15-30 minutes at the start or end of a day to catch up on chat threads.

what would you like to see here?: As said, more active users. I am thinking I could try to recruit/vet users from other communities, but I'd need to spend time on that.

Anything else?: What Juneberry said. Don't stress yourself too much Megan.
XD Aww, thanks. I actually briefly thought on doing some regular emoji's. Is that what you mean by like uniform? I could also look for some pre-made ones too.

elfwink
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder

Post by elfwink »

Megan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:32 pm
XD Aww, thanks. I actually briefly thought on doing some regular emoji's. Is that what you mean by like uniform? I could also look for some pre-made ones too.
Nah, I mean having them all in the same style. It would make the forum more "you" though. Haha.

I personally wouldn't mind if they were all ferrets, and thus giving the forum a subtle ferret theme.
Warning! A huge battleship "STEVE" is approaching fast!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

elfwink wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:43 pm
Megan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:32 pm
Nah, I mean having them all in the same style. It would make the forum more "you" though. Haha.

I personally wouldn't mind if they were all ferrets, and thus giving the forum a subtle ferret theme.
Ah okay. That is an idea. I mean the Jack-O-Lanterns are meh. And I could always remove the default ones. Not a bad idea. I shall think on it! =3