Let's Chat!

You can discuss nearly anything here!
Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Re: Let's Chat!

Post by Juneberry »

I finished putting the packages together yesterday, dad just has to help tape them and we have to get to the post office or order a pickup.
I just finished writing out my 4 postcards I had to do too... But I need to do something with the back because it's literally blank and I don't know if they'd want a colorless, boring card xD
Naiwen
Dancing Ferret
Dancing Ferret
Mood:

Post by Naiwen »

Good night all, had an Orangina (sparkling orange juice) and a root beer. After lunch, be showering and having a hair wash. After my phone’s charged, be lazying online before dinner and having my beauty rest tonight. Catch you tomorrow, happy weekend everybody!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:27 am I finished putting the packages together yesterday, dad just has to help tape them and we have to get to the post office or order a pickup.
I just finished writing out my 4 postcards I had to do too... But I need to do something with the back because it's literally blank and I don't know if they'd want a colorless, boring card xD
Maybe draw or write a little something? If it were me I'd probably draw a ferret. XD
Naiwen wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:02 pm Good night all, had an Orangina (sparkling orange juice) and a root beer. After lunch, be showering and having a hair wash. After my phone’s charged, be lazying online before dinner and having my beauty rest tonight. Catch you tomorrow, happy weekend everybody!
Sounds like a nice relaxing way to spend the night!
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Naiwen
Dancing Ferret
Dancing Ferret
Mood:

Post by Naiwen »

Good morning all, had gone back to sleep straight after posting, so had in all about 9 hours sleep last night.
Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

Megan wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:27 pm
Juneberry wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:27 am I finished putting the packages together yesterday, dad just has to help tape them and we have to get to the post office or order a pickup.
Maybe draw or write a little something? If it were me I'd probably draw a ferret. XD
I intended to draw something I just can't think of what. Some of them unknowingly gave me ideas (there was an area in the form where we could talk about things we like, and one person mentioned furry animals) but many didn't give me much of a hint, and I'm also just worried because I am not that good at drawing by hand. xD
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Naiwen wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:24 am Good morning all, had gone back to sleep straight after posting, so had in all about 9 hours sleep last night.
If only I could get that much sleep!
Juneberry wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:08 am
Megan wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:27 pm
I intended to draw something I just can't think of what. Some of them unknowingly gave me ideas (there was an area in the form where we could talk about things we like, and one person mentioned furry animals) but many didn't give me much of a hint, and I'm also just worried because I am not that good at drawing by hand. xD
Well, I’m sure they’d appreciate the effort. Doesn’t matter if it’s perfect!

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

So far I'm stuck between doodling butterflies on them all or if I should personalize it extra by doing different pictures like last time.
Also debating if I'm gonna color or just doodle in general. I kinda wanna doodle with gel pens.
Naiwen
Dancing Ferret
Dancing Ferret
Mood:

Post by Naiwen »

Good night all, enjoying nature meditation just now. After lunch, be watching “Avengers, Infinity Wars” on Netflix for a few hours. After which be dining and preparing myself for my bedtime tonight. See you tomorrow!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:14 am So far I'm stuck between doodling butterflies on them all or if I should personalize it extra by doing different pictures like last time.
Also debating if I'm gonna color or just doodle in general. I kinda wanna doodle with gel pens.
Either way sounds nice. I suppose might be easier to make it simple and do butterflies? I like the gel pens idea. If they're colored too don't gotta color probably either!
Naiwen wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:21 am Good night all, enjoying nature meditation just now. After lunch, be watching “Avengers, Infinity Wars” on Netflix for a few hours. After which be dining and preparing myself for my bedtime tonight. See you tomorrow!
That sounds pretty nice! Hope you had a good night!

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

Megan wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:30 pm Either way sounds nice. I suppose might be easier to make it simple and do butterflies? I like the gel pens idea. If they're colored too don't gotta color probably either!
I ended up varying what I drew on them with gel pens, and in some spots I'd color areas in just because I thought it'd look nice. I drew butterflies on one, flowers on another, a colorful flowering bush one the third, and a really bad attempt at a cute fluffy animal on the fourth. I actually just sent them out today! My postman was putting mail in as I got there so it was lucky timing x3