Rhapsody: Marl Kingdom Chronicles

You can discuss any kind of games here! Console, handheld, cards, board games, etc.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Rhapsody: Marl Kingdom Chronicles

Post by Megan »

Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure was cute little RPG about a girl who could talk to puppets wanting to find her true love, and after finding that love sets out to save him. The cool thing about it was the fact the game was basically a musical. It came out to the US first on the Playstation. Then several years later was ported to the DS with some changes to the battle system, and then the original version was ported to Switch and the PC in Prinny Presents NIS Classics Vol. 3.

While the US did get the first game there were two games we never got. Rhapsody II: Ballad of the Little Princess which was a direct sequel to the first game, and Rhapsody III: Memories of Marl Kingdom which featured a lot of different stories from different characters from the series. The third game was especially interesting since it did give more of a back story to the main character's mother in that. Interesting fact with that bit, originally was supposed to be an extra on the DS version, but it got cut in the US release I believe. I believe another of the stories from there was going to be included as well.

Anyway, since we never got these games its quite a big deal for Rhapsody fans!

Its supposed to release sometime this summer.

I was shocked when I found out. Never thought we'd see these games, and I always wanted to play them. I went pre-ordered the limited edition. Mostly since I want the soundtracks honestly. It does come with some other cool stuff too though.

Source
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret: