Sega Genesis Mini 2

You can discuss any kind of games here! Console, handheld, cards, board games, etc.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Sega Genesis Mini 2

Post by Megan »

When it was announced the mega drive mini was coming I was one of the people who were excited. Purely just for vain hope of some Sega CD consoles. Which if anyone knows me well would know I'd be hoping for Lunar the Silver Star and/or Lunar Eternal Blue. And yes, I am well aware the chances are low. BUT I STILL HOPE! :dtongue:

Anyway, there was no word of a western release till yesterday. Apparently a western version is being released, exclusively on Amazon sold by Amazon Japan. Its retailing for $103.80 though the shipping is around $22 which brings it around to $130. Quite a bit for a mini console but supposedly it'll have over 50 games.

Right now its up for pre-order here

For a list of games and more info you can head over here.

I did pre-order one. I'm still on the fence simply since I'm not sure what the other games are. There a couple Sonic games and a couple others I might like. I just caved and got it in case. Usually before stuff ships you can cancel whenever anyway. Though don't see me doing that.

Source
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Sega Genesis Mini 2

Post by Megan »

A bit of awesome news, for the Japanese version of the Mega Drive Lunar the Silver Star and Lunar Eternal Blue were announced!

No word on whether it'll be on the western version, but now there's a good chance at least!

Source Source 2
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret: