Dealing with cancer

Here you can share news about your life, be it good, or just a rant!
Forum rules
If you would rather people not reply to what you post in this section please state so in your topic. This is the only section you can do that though.
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:

Dealing with cancer

Post by queenzelda »

I know I haven't said anything here but the reason I'm kinda inactive is due to my dealing with cancer and chemo treatments. So far it's been ok, not too sick and I've been recovering well. Was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and I had two slow growing tumors removed. I had major surgery which had me in the hospital for 3 days, 3 more before that I was very anemic. I'm doing much better and even have my appetite back which is why I went to see a doctor in the first place. My final chemo sessions should be some time in July, as long as everything works out the way we (my husband and I) hope it will.

I'm doing ok, just wanted to post what's up with me. :3

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Dealing with cancer

Post by Megan »

Oh gosh, I had no idea…I’m so sorry you’ve had to go through this. I am glad to hear you seem to be okay, and I hope it stays that way.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Enryu
Dancing Ferret
Dancing Ferret
Re: Dealing with cancer

Post by Enryu »

Wow, that really sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. Glad to hear you're doing ok now and I wish you the best of luck going forward. Nobody should have to deal with that.