You can discuss tv/movies here!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

How do you watch?

Post by Megan »

How do you tend to watch tv shows/movies?

TV shows, most often I watch them either when they air on tv (though only a few. I'm terrible at keeping up with most shows, except a select few) or I watch them on demand. Movies either in theaters or on DVD. Sometimes on demand or if I come across one airing on TV.

I rarely will watch stuff online. I used to watch some stuff on Funimations site, and Viz's. But haven't in ages.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Shadow Seesaw
Playful Ferret
Playful Ferret
Mood:

Re: How do you watch?

Post by Shadow Seesaw »

I mostly watch them on TV with my husband. My husband and I also have a huge collection of DVDS/Blu-Rays between us so sometimes we will watch them that way too. I also watch some shows online too since that since I don't have Netflix where they are on. My friends all have Netflix so when I am their places I watch movies and TV shows on it.
elfwink
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder

Post by elfwink »

I like getting DVDs and Blu-Rays. I like knowing that I'll always have access to the media - so I don't have to worry about internet being unavailable or the online account losing content.

Besides, our home Wi-fi connectivity is awful. We don't want to sign up to 100s of streaming services just to get the few shows we want.
Warning! A huge battleship "STEVE" is approaching fast!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

elfwink wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:40 am I like getting DVDs and Blu-Rays. I like knowing that I'll always have access to the media - so I don't have to worry about internet being unavailable or the online account losing content.

Besides, our home Wi-fi connectivity is awful. We don't want to sign up to 100s of streaming services just to get the few shows we want.
Same. I rather know I’ll always be able to watch something. Granted if I can only get it digitally I will.

Far as streaming only thing we use is Disney Plus. Originally was gonna just do the trial but a show my mom liked that she can’t watch since we don’t have the channel anymore was on there so we kept it. Granted I wanted to too. XD
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret: