Here you can find old topics!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Happy Holidays!

Post by Megan »

No matter what you celebrate, happy holidays! Hope everyone has a lovely holiday!

So anyone have any plans?

We're just doing what we usually do. Christmas Eve we order pizza and exchange family gifts. Christmas we open 'Santa' gifts and have breakfast and dinner.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Kyng
Amazing Ferret
Amazing Ferret
Re: Happy Holidays!

Post by Kyng »

Happy holidays, everybody :) !

I didn't do a whole lot today... just ate my presents, and had my usual Christmas meals, then watched some Christmas TV. It was good fun, though :) .
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Kyng wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:34 pm Happy holidays, everybody :) !

I didn't do a whole lot today... just ate my presents, and had my usual Christmas meals, then watched some Christmas TV. It was good fun, though :) .
Were your presents yummy? :dlaugh:

elfwink
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder

Post by elfwink »

Happy New Year everyone. We had some very small, low key parties on Christmas day and NYE. (We're talking like total 4 people in the house. XD )

My partner's mother (who lives on the other side of the country) got us a box of candy, snacks and sparkling wine delivered. My parents and sister got me plants and some collectable coins.

Mostly we have played video games, eaten snacks, and consumed alcohol.
Warning! A huge battleship "STEVE" is approaching fast!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

elfwink wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:27 pm My parents and sister got me plants and some collectable coins.
You collect coins? That's pretty cool. My sister used to. We were collecting the bat quarters that came out last year ourselves. We thought they were ironic since at first people thought Covid had come from bats. XD

We didn't do much for New Years. Just light candles and incense, and eat some snacks.

elfwink
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder

Post by elfwink »

Megan wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:38 pm
elfwink wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:27 pm My parents and sister got me plants and some collectable coins.
You collect coins? That's pretty cool. My sister used to. We were collecting the bat quarters that came out last year ourselves. We thought they were ironic since at first people thought Covid had come from bats. XD

We didn't do much for New Years. Just light candles and incense, and eat some snacks.
No, I don't consider myself a coin collector. (Although if I happen across foreign loose change, I keep that in a piggy bank. *shrug* But it's not something I go out of my way to collect.) Lol. It was a very random gift.

I think I love these low key parties, if I'm being honest.
Warning! A huge battleship "STEVE" is approaching fast!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

elfwink wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:55 pm
Megan wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:38 pm

No, I don't consider myself a coin collector. (Although if I happen across foreign loose change, I keep that in a piggy bank. *shrug* But it's not something I go out of my way to collect.) Lol. It was a very random gift.

I think I love these low key parties, if I'm being honest.
That's why we started doing holidays at home a few years back. It was much nicer to enjoy without so many people.

Sometimes random gifts can be cool. I've gotten some I was meh about but ended up loving. My mom got me a plush of a monster that has some saying to help you be brave and stuff. I was meh at first (liked the saying but was meh about the plush), but he's now one of my favorite gifts. She said she wasn't sure if I'd like it but got it anyway.