Favorite Books?

You can discuss any kind of literature here!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Favorite Books?

Post by Megan »

LunarScorpio wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:48 am Let's see...my favorite book is probably All Around the Town by Mary Higgins Clark and then My Sweet Audrina by V.C. Andrews. I actually like a lot of the books by both of these women. There are also quite a few books that I've liked that are considered "Young Adult," like the Anonymous Series with books like Go Ask Alice. There was another book I read not too long ago that got me pretty hooked, but I'm struggling to remember the name right now. I haven't had the chance to read for pleasure much recently unfortunately.
I'll be honest, most of my books are probably children or young adult. XD
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

LunarScorpio
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by LunarScorpio »

Megan wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:33 pm
LunarScorpio wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:48 am Let's see...my favorite book is probably All Around the Town by Mary Higgins Clark and then My Sweet Audrina by V.C. Andrews. I actually like a lot of the books by both of these women. There are also quite a few books that I've liked that are considered "Young Adult," like the Anonymous Series with books like Go Ask Alice. There was another book I read not too long ago that got me pretty hooked, but I'm struggling to remember the name right now. I haven't had the chance to read for pleasure much recently unfortunately.
There's just something about those Young Adult books! I can't get enough of them, haha.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

LunarScorpio wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:39 pm
Megan wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:33 pm
There's just something about those Young Adult books! I can't get enough of them, haha.
Same. I've always read more of those then adult ones. XD I do have adult ones I read, but the majority the young adult.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret: