Old role plays go here!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Role Play: Mao

Post by Megan »

Kyle rolled his eyes. "My dad or the Light Kingdom king aren't gonna change their mind. Especially my dad, which is why they're morons. And you are going to stop either way. One, I don't need any protection OR help from you. Two, I'm going by myself."
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Enryu
Dancing Ferret
Dancing Ferret

Post by Enryu »

((OOC: man, he really is a bḧärrhÿgḧ))

"They asked me to do it." Vola said. "I can't just stop midway through and go back, they'd throw me out." she added, suddenly getting an idea. "Besides, Doesn't it make you a bigger deal if you have guards? Don't human girls like that sort of thing? Powerful guys?" she asked, trying to see if she could find the right button to push. "Maybe if you're a big enough deal you could even catch the eye of an elven princess. Or not, up to you."
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

(And what is that? XD)

Kyle went quiet a moment, seeming to be thinking about what Vola said. Finally he sighed and nodded. "Fine, I guess..."

Enryu
Dancing Ferret
Dancing Ferret

Post by Enryu »

(( Your guess is as good as mine, I don't speak Orcish ;) ))

"That was easier than expected. May cause issues later, but that's a problem for another day." Vola thought. "So now that we settled that, where is it that you were rushing off to anyway? Did you have some idea of where to go first?"
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Kyle shrugged. “Not really...mostly was just trying to ditch you.@

Enryu
Dancing Ferret
Dancing Ferret

Post by Enryu »

"At least you're honest." Vola said. "I can think of several magic-based cures, but they all have major risks. I don't even know if they actually work. it's mostly based on stories and legends" she explained.

"One, you could allow yourself to be killed and then hopefully be resurrected somehow. The death part should kill the disease, and it's pretty simple, but I have no idea how to resurrect anyone. You'd probably want to figure that out first." she stated.

"Two, there is a creature called a mind-flayer than can put a tadpole-like creature in your eye which admittedly is bad....it slowly eats your brain as it converts your body into one of their species, but it should cure you before that happens. If you could kill the tadpole before the brain eating part, you should be okay. But it might be hard to find one of those tadpoles without one or all of us getting killed." She suggested casually.

"And three, you could become undead. Like a zombie or a vampire or something. Might need a necromancer for that one. No idea where to find one of those." she finished, looking to Kyle as if what she had suggested wasn't all equally horrifying.

"Or you find a really old creature." she added as an after thought. "Something like an elder dragon, they tend to know things, but they don't always like to share."
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Kyle stared at Vola blankly, before giving her a hard smack. "Are you serious? All of those options are terrible! You might as well suggest we all become ugly orcs!"

Enryu
Dancing Ferret
Dancing Ferret

Post by Enryu »

Vola shoved Kyle away. "Do not lay hands on me again." She said sternly. "I'm trying my hardest not to prove everyone right about Orcs being violent angry creatures, but I have limits to how far I can let you humans take things." she explained. "If I have to break an arm or two to set some boundaries I won't lose any sleep over it."
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

“No you won’t.” Kyle said smirking. “I’ll tell my dad and he’ll tell your king and you’ll get kicked out.”

Kyng
Amazing Ferret
Amazing Ferret

Post by Kyng »

Nestor didn't wish to get involved in this argument - so, instead, he decided to try his luck at stealing Kyle's girls from under his nose.

"I'm sorry you had to put up with that idiot," he announced sympathetically. "He's usually locked up in his room... there are child locks on his windows and everything, but he somehow escaped, and we had to go and retrieve him. But, if you don't want anything to do with him... then, might I suggest an alternative ;) ?"