Old role plays go here!
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Role Play: Attack of the Demons

Post by queenzelda »

The person who answered his summons; wasn't Lady Universyl at all; but Lady Windy. Yawning she looks to the elf to say; "Look who ever you are, I am Lady Windy, not this other lady you've come to 'relive of her duties'. Besides who ever this lady is; she's probably doing her best. Don't go sending her home over nothing." She humphed, to flip her hair & head back into her tent.

Meanwhile..

Queen had found her way into a locked room within the labyrinth. She had to kneel to open the sealed room, once inside the double doors closed behind her. Inside the huge room she found a King who was frozen in time. Sighing she walked over to stab her sword into the ground & walked up to reply; "The time is yours yet again." She figured she'd have to kneel before him to bring him into the present; but she refused to do so. He wanted her to kneel before him he'd have to work at that. In the end she was successful in bringing him around, he opened his eyes & was clothed in his kingly attire. "I thank you for bringing me around." She nods; "Is there a way out of here from down here?" He nods; "Come this way." She shrugs & follows as he leads the way to another door. Unlocking it he allows her to go first & follows her inside, the cavern is it by luminescent mushrooms. "There's a barn this leads to. It was made as an escape route should the castle fall a long time ago. Tell me whom do I have the pleasure of rescuing me?"

"Lady Universyl. Who are you?" She asked looking to him & he says; "I used to be King Leon of the Kingdom of Azguard. Now, I suppose I'm just another hume trying to survive the demon uprising." He sighed. Queen chuckles; "Don't worry the demons won't be here forever. There's always a hero that rises to the challenge every time the human race is in trouble." She chuckled following him to the ends of the cavern. Once they reached the end; they saw some light from outside & winced to walk out into it & an old abandoned ranch. Yawning he stretches to say; "How about we break for breakfast?" She nods & follows him into the abandoned ranch to sit in a well lit area full of warm soft hey. She got out some blankets she had in her pack, while he picked the peaches, & some other fruit still growing in the trees that had broken into the roof of the barn by now. Tossing her some fruit he ate on his to; climb down from the rafters to sit & ask eating with her; "So, where you from?"

She smiled to say; "I came from the far east, some place you probably never heard of. I'm hail from Mount Regen, it's past the Kingdom of Light." Leon hummed; "I've actually been to the Kingdom of Light before. It's where I was crowned as a young boy. All royals who are to be crowned have to go. It's the law of the land."

Queen nodded; "Is that where you want to go? Or did you have something else in mind?" He sighed; "I don't know where to start. To be honest I thought starting my castle where I did; everyone would be safe. I had no idea it's where the demon's would attack first." He sighed.

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Megan wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:24 pmChris suddenly woke up. He sat up staring at Damion. “You shouldn’t go to the priest.” He said, his tone slightly different then how he had sounded last night.
Damion who was busy taking up the bed roll in the tent didn't even hear what Chris said when he woke up. He was too far inside the tent & humming loudly to himself to hear anything.

Coming out of the tent he yawned to stretch to see Chris was up & says; "Oh there's some food there for you if you want it." He smiled to finish up, then put the tent away for the next person who'd use it. "I need to stop by the BarInn, I need to get some supplies." He told; "Oh don't worry; the guy who runs the place don't care who's who so we're fine going in."
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Chris stared for a minute or two before blinking rubbing his head. “Um...okay, I guess...” he said back to sounding like his timid self.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Megan wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:19 am Chris stared for a minute or two before blinking rubbing his head. “Um...okay, I guess...” he said back to sounding like his timid self.
Leading Chris to the BarInn, he was able to restock on goods & just his luck Priest Jacob walked in. "Hey, Jacob over here!" He yelled getting his friends attention, "This kid Chris here needs some help removing a demon from the body of a hume. Think you can help him?" Jacob fidged & said, "Unless Lady Queen comes back I can't. She's the one who helps me with my exorcisms. Last I heard she went to the old King's castle in the south east, not far from here. If you can find her, & bring her back here. I can do the exorcism without fail. If I try without her present it might not work." He tood Damion shrugging. "There is a shrine for Zeus near here you could try bathing in the sacred bath & see if it does anything. I've heard its worked many miracles. Still its your call." Damion nodded to sigh & ask looking to Chris, "So what do you wanna do? Track down lady Queen or try the sacred spring of Zeus?"
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Chris was quiet a moment. “I guess we can try to find Lady Queen...” he said finally.

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Megan wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:23 am Chris was quiet a moment. “I guess we can try to find Lady Queen...” he said finally.
Jacob asked looking to his friend; "So where is your friend? Lady Queen anyway?" The priest shrugged; "I came down to ask the barkeep where she is; usually she's in her room by now. But nothing this morning." He sighed. The barkeep says; "Asking about Lady Queen are ye? Aye, your not alone. An elf came last night asking her whereabouts just last night too. She's probably stayed the night at the castle maze just north east of here. It used to be King Leon's palace, before the demons tore it to sunders."

Jacob nodded; the Palace of Leon is where the demon portal originated from so of course it would have been tore to sunders; but still.. He did have the demon prince to find, not baby sit the Prince of Light. Sighing he asks; "Tell me is there a price for returning the Prince of Light to his kingdom??"

The bar keep looked through some papers to nod; "Aye, here he's got a huge price on his head to return him alive. He's not worth anything dead."

Jacob nodded he was sure the Prince would have a price on his head to be returned home, more so if they thought he ran away which was the case. He thanked the barkeep & walked over to where Chris sat waiting for him; showing him the wanted poster he says: "Here I thought you should see this, I wondered if you had a price on your head to be returned home; same as the demon prince & I was right. You should probably wear a hood to hide your face so no one tries to nab you while we travel."
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Chris blinked looking over the poster, before nodding. "Okay, I guess." he said pulling up the hood that was on the cloak he had on. "I doubt it'd do them any good. I can't really go home right now anyway." he said giving a shrug.