Is anyone psychotic?

Here you can share news about your life, be it good, or just a rant!
Forum rules
If you would rather people not reply to what you post in this section please state so in your topic. This is the only section you can do that though.
Naiwen
Dancing Ferret
Dancing Ferret
Mood:
Is anyone psychotic?

Post by Naiwen »

I’ve just calmed down today after calling a crisis hotline and doing some therapy exercises, guided meditation, breathing exercises and yoga. So, the slightest question from anyone else, I’d take it as “bossing me around”. Because I’m also paranoid and have BPD, I always take it as a personal offence anything and harassment. Life has been a little overwhelming with the birthday celebrations around the house, I’d like to personally apologize to all for my rudeness. But since I have Asperger’s, I’ve no idea about how to deal with my angry outbursts and etc. I’ve called someone on the crisis hotline today. My apologies everyone.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Is anyone psychotic?

Post by Megan »

Its alright. We all have our issues. Just know no one is trying to make anyone uncomfortable or anything like that. We're all friends here. =3
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Naiwen
Dancing Ferret
Dancing Ferret
Mood:
Re: Is anyone psychotic?

Post by Naiwen »

Megan wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:26 pm Its alright. We all have our issues. Just know no one is trying to make anyone uncomfortable or anything like that. We're all friends here. =3
Thank you for understanding me, @Megan.