Dream City RPG

Show off sites you own here!
LunarScorpio
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Dream City RPG

Post by LunarScorpio »

Live your dreams.

Dream City, a modern fantasy world that you can only visit when you are in the deepest of sleep. Normally a land where you can explore the innermost parts of your dreams, is being taken over by darkness and your worst nightmares.

Prophetic, Sweet, Nightmare and Special Agent Felicity Aisling fight alongside you to save the city and restore balance. Acquire special powers and abilities to help you fight the evil that is taking over. But don’t forget to take a break, explore the different parts of the city and the surrounding areas with your new companions.

Dream City RPG allows members to explore their dreams to the fullest extent. Dreamers can join forces and help save the city with their new found powers, abilities, and friends.

And don't worry! If you want to roleplay other ideas or fandoms, there is an OOC section just for that!

Home | History | The Guardians | OOC | Discord
Last edited by LunarScorpio on Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Dream City RPG

Post by Megan »

Hm, sounds cool. Love the story. Though don't think I'm a good enough role player from what I've seen on there. ^^;;
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

LunarScorpio
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by LunarScorpio »

Megan wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:45 pm Hm, sounds cool. Love the story. Though don't think I'm a good enough role player from what I've seen on there. ^^;;
Thank you! I'm sure you'd be a good enough roleplayer to participate and the main roleplay or any of them really! You just have to be confident (the therapist me is showing, haha).
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

LunarScorpio wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:25 am
Megan wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:45 pm Hm, sounds cool. Love the story. Though don't think I'm a good enough role player from what I've seen on there. ^^;;
Thank you! I'm sure you'd be a good enough roleplayer to participate and the main roleplay or any of them really! You just have to be confident (the therapist me is showing, haha).
Haha, thanks. XD Well I may try maybe. Might join and poke around.

I did join, but the site keeps going out on me. I can access for one second then it goes out. I tried some sites that check if its just me, and it seems to be. I can't access on my wi-fi, but if I go on my phone on data I can. Not sure what's going on. Maybe I'm being blocked somehow? :ddead:

LunarScorpio
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by LunarScorpio »

Megan wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:16 pm

I did join, but the site keeps going out on me. I can access for one second then it goes out. I tried some sites that check if its just me, and it seems to be. I can't access on my wi-fi, but if I go on my phone on data I can. Not sure what's going on. Maybe I'm being blocked somehow? :ddead:
I saw you joined and was super excited! I've actually been talking with the host about the slowness and am hoping to have it solved asap.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

LunarScorpio wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:48 am

I saw you joined and was super excited! I've actually been talking with the host about the slowness and am hoping to have it solved asap.
For me not so much slow. Just can't access it for more then a second till I get kicked off for like an hour. I can on my phone if I use data though.

LunarScorpio
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by LunarScorpio »

Megan wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 6:30 pm
LunarScorpio wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:48 am

For me not so much slow. Just can't access it for more then a second till I get kicked off for like an hour. I can on my phone if I use data though.
i passed that info along and the host said it should be fixed now. Fingers crossed!!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

It appears to be! I was finally able to post. =3

LunarScorpio
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by LunarScorpio »

There has been a pretty major update to the site! We have moved from our old software of MyBB to Xenforo! We are still working on finishing putting everything together, but that's not stopping us from really getting the main roleplay going! We're, of course, looking for some new players, so if you're interested in a new roleplay where you can be an active participate in developing it early on, or maybe you're just looking for a smaller site, Dream City is the place to be! I hope to see you there!