Jaluna's Journal

You can start a blog and post in it here! Just start a topic for your blog!
Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Re: Jaluna's Journal

Post by Juneberry »

Update: It's not a date, he found a girlfriend and we're just bffs. Sunday is gonna be awesome and less intimidating now... though I do want to try getting out into the dating pool eventually, I feel it's too soon for that. Unless something happens by fluke. Who knows?

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Hope you have fun!
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

My friend came over today and we ended up hanging out at my house for 3 hours chatting him, me and my dad. He really seemed to like dad's stories, and we all shared cheesecake. He brought a different kind of cake himself as a greeting gift and dad and I had some after he left- it's dry but tasty! In other news, my staff meeting was cancelled due to technological difficulties for both my bosses. So... More free time to write and watch shows I guess?

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Aw, sounds like a lovely way to spend the day.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

It was! He really enjoyed it as well. It was a nice way to meet a good friend, without my dad being overprotective since he was involved the entire time. xD

I've been using a dating app recently. I'm still kind of not sure about that girl who obsesses over me- I like her a lot, but some of her quirks worry me. Plus, I find dating apps to be weirdly good ways of making friends (I actually met the friend the other day on one!). Something weird happened today, but it's rated R so I'm not going to share the details. All I can say is it mentally has me really confused about my sexuality again.

I've also had some good friendly encounters though. One person I asked my favorite smell question... He had two favorite smells, but could only describe one off hand. He said he needs to be smelling sandalwood in the moment to describe it, so he'll describe it to me after he gets home from work since he has a sample of sandalwood at home. He said he'd give me the description tomorrow. I can't wait!

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Aw, that's nice. Sorry to hear about the weird stuff though. I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

I think the thing that happened on that weird day was a fluke, but I'm not sure. I did meet someone I really like though. I'm still feeling a bit off, because this person has a habit of saying things similar to the other girl, about how I'm basically the only joy in their lives and how I could do better... But this one made it clear she's going to work hard to deserve me, even if she already seems to deserve more than me to me too. She's very intelligent and has a lot of interesting stories to tell. It's quite fun!

I've been feeling kinda off lately in general though. I'm regularly dizzy again, and yesterday I couldn't control my exotropia for crap, so I was seeing double wayyyy more than I should have, even with my glasses on. To be honest, I'm seeing double intermittently as I type this. Also, I haven't been up to washing up in a few days, and it's starting to be obvious. Dad tried to talk me into a shower, but I have.... no energy and am extremely apathetic pretty much for some reason. :/

Well, that aside, I did a game night with friends in a discord server yesterday afternoon (not sure why we called it game 'night', but oh well). If you've ever heard of Jackbox, it's pretty fun. I particularly like Trivia Murder Party. There was this other one that was cool because it had all sorts of activities in it, and it was kind of like the werewolf game only you were supposed to figure out who the aliens are. You can do all sorts of tests on people to see who the alien is, but aliens can hack humans so that they appear alien. Also, you only get one chance to guess who the aliens are... If you get them right, the humans win, but if you fail, the aliens win.

Conveniently, the number of aliens we successfully caught grew less and less as we continued to replay the game. The humans never won.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Post by Megan »

Well, I'm glad you met someone you like. That's always nice.

I hope you feel better soon though!

The game night sounds like it was fun!

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

It certainly was! It was especially fun to show off how badly I draw... and Murder Party showed off how bad I am at math >> It has a lot of mini-games too. The games in Jackbox are pretty weird generally, but in a fun way.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

Hihi! I haven't posted in here in a week, wow. Not much to share, but... let's see...

1. Girlfriend helped me make an ad as an editor/writer on craigslist. So far my professional email is still empty, though.
2. One day I spent 4 hours on skype with my girlfriend and she got upset when she realized how late it was when she noticed me starting to get sleepy. xD
3. I've been streaming a lot.
4. My head is killing me.

That's about it for now. Let's hope today gets better soon!