Megan's Blog

You can start a blog and post in it here! Just start a topic for your blog!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Megan's Blog

Post by Megan »

And...schedule is whacked again. Blah...so going to have to leave another note. *shakes fist*

In much better news, Christmas was decent. I mean I spent most of the day napping (grrr), but it was as nice as can be expected I guess. Got lots of nice gifts: a plush bear that's a sort of prayer box, a Zelda ocarina and various books for it, an angel necklace, miniature ornament, angel with a dog ornament, an angel Precious Moments, a Precious Moments of dogs that bark a Christmas song, a shirt, Steven Universe: The Movie, an angel figurine, a religious medal, money, and candy.

And of course bought some stuff afterwards. I needed a new Magic Mouse fo my Mac, so bought one of those, in black this time. This one is cool cause I can charge it instead of changing batteries. Bought some clothes, candy, Precious Moment figurine, a mouse plush wearing a Santa hat, more ornaments.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Well, a new year.

I didn't really do much for New Years. Just had a snack and stayed up a bit later. Only made it to like 10:40 pm. XD

In other news I did get a new PC. I have a Mac and I did have a Dell PC, but it was super slow and stuff so I wanted to get a new one. I went with an HP laptop. Runs great! Now it'll be easier to do graphics and stuff.

Work...quite honestly has been a butt. They've still been screwing me over with hours and don't like that I complained. Oh well. I'm allowed. They're continue to hear it if they don't do better. Right now I'm going to see what they do for a couple weeks and if still nothing, then I'll complain again. The one manager had the nerve to say more people are being cut then I realize. And others may be being cut, but not to the extant I have been. I've been losing around 15 hours a week. And as far as the shifts I work, I'm the main one they cut at that time. So, don't wanna hear it. I mean one of the weeks I only got like 20 hours. I NEED MY MONEY. >P

So. yeah, that's been angering me a lot. It'd be one thing if it was spread around and not just one or two people being targeted while others aren't touched. That and this week they gave the hours I normally worked to this kid that can't even come on time. He was like an hour late today. >_> Meh, eventually it'll bite them in the rear. I just know I can't afford to lose all these hours. I haven't had this much trouble with them for a LONG time.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Well, I did end up getting my hours back eventually. Dunno what changed, but whatever I'll take em.

Not a whole lot has been going on. I did finally get the last of the blurays/dvds I needed to finish off the Viz version of Sailor Moon, so that made me happy. If I ever finish Magic Knight RayEarth eventually I'll watch them. Though might re-watch Gravity Falls first. Love that show...and its special to me since its something me and my brother watched together after I got him into it. XD

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Well my life is fantastic. I burned myself at work on hot tea. It was a really bad one. Skin was peeling and had some blisters. One was pretty big.

Obviously left work and went to ER. One guy at work was nice and drove me home. They had me rinse it with cold water, popped the blisters and wrap it. I gotta go to some burn center to get it looked at.

Hurts real bad. I was bawling. I’ve had burns but never that bad. On the plus no work today or tomorrow. Just hard to do much with that hand. Naturally it’s my right hand. I’m such a mess. XD

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

I guess I should give an update. XD

Burn is doing pretty good. Doesn't hurt too much. Mostly just itches like crazy. Went for another follow up and they said it looks pretty good. I can keep it uncovered if I want now and have to put Aquahor on it to moisturize it. One thing I gotta say is not having the bandage on makes it less itchy. Sometimes I'll wear it when I have the Aquahor on it, but most times I keep it off.

The worst is the peeling skin. Its begging to be peeled. XD I'm not though. Sooo tempting though.

​​​​​​​Far as work I'm out for another week. Oh daaaarn. XD

Sushy
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by Sushy »

Glad your burn is feeling better!
(I just joined your forums, I still have to write an introduction)
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Sushy wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:14 pm Glad your burn is feeling better!
(I just joined your forums, I still have to write an introduction)
Thanks! (And I saw! Nice to see you here! :dsmile: )