E-Readers

You can discuss any kind of literature here!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

E-Readers

Post by Megan »

I'm sure some of us do use them. What kind do you use if you use one dedicated to just books? Or do you just use the apps for them?

Some years back I had a Kobo one we got from Borders. (Man I miss Borders...) Anyway, I did rather enjoy it. It could be weird to use, but it did what you needed mostly. I eventually gave that to my sister I think.

I switched to an iPad several years ago. I mostly bought it for books, but its honestly mostly been used for the internet and games. XD That said I do have a bunch on there. I use a variety of the available apps. Kindle, Kobo, iBooks. I probably use Kobo the most, and after that iBooks.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Re: E-Readers

Post by Juneberry »

Lately I've been winning a lot of books for e-readers. I don't own an actual reader, but I have the kindle app, so I get them on that. I'm still really bad about reading on it though, since I need that feel of paper in my hands to concentrate properly on what i'm reading.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: E-Readers

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:15 am Lately I've been winning a lot of books for e-readers. I don't own an actual reader, but I have the kindle app, so I get them on that. I'm still really bad about reading on it though, since I need that feel of paper in my hands to concentrate properly on what i'm reading.
Yeah, I still like real books better. I just like the fact that they take less space in my house on one. XD
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret: