Voltron

You can discuss tv/movies here!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Voltron

Post by Megan »

Just a general Voltron topic for all versions!

I was a fan since the old series was on. I remember hating it at first since it had moved one of my shows to a different time. Probably Sailor Moon or something. That was when it was on Toonami. I ended up watching, and got hooked at some point. Used to have loads of episodes on VHS that I recorded. I know the dub was terrible, it it was still awesome. XD

I know over the years they’ve made different series for it. I recall Voltron Force on Nicktoons. It wasn’t terrible. It basically kept going sometime after the original ended. Never kept up with it a ton though.

I’ve known about the one on Netflix for a while. I finally bought season 1 on iTunes and am totally hooked. It’s so awesome! It had me laughing my butt off! It kept original elements and characters, but just enhanced them mostly. I find the characters much more likable, and am okay with the changes. I’m going to have to watch the rest. XD
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Altair
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret
Re: Voltron

Post by Altair »

This has been on my too watch list.
I should start watching it. It looks amazing.

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:

Re: Voltron

Post by Megan »

Altair wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:09 pm
This has been on my too watch list.
I should start watching it. It looks amazing.
It was for the longest time. I don't have Netflix so had to wait. Finally saw it on iTunes on sale and tried it. I watched the first season in like two or three days. Could not stop watching. It had me laughing my butt off, which not all shows do. I'll find stuff funny, but not usually laugh out loud. Its soooo good. I went and bought the other seasons iTunes has right now. Should get back to watching soon.

I wasn't sure how some new elements would work (was an fan of the old series), but I actually liked how they did it. My brother even liked it and he doesn't always like most of what I watch. XD So, yeah WATCH IT.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret: