Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Steven Universe

Post by Megan »

Huh, swore I made a topic for this. I guess not. XD

Anyway, for those who know nothing about this Steven Universe is a cartoon series on Cartoon Network. It follows the adventure of Steven who lives with the Crystal Gems, people that just basically have gems and have powers. Steven has one too, as he is half human and half gem. He keeps trying to figure out his powers so he can go with the Crystal Gems on adventures.

I remember when I first saw the show. I think it was one of the first episodes. Before that I had seen commercials for it and figured it was another dumb cartoon. I think it took me a few episodes, but soon I was enjoying it. Especially when they got into the more plot filled episodes. I especially loved that and the music. The music for the show is so great.

As for characters they mostly try to spend time showing them grow. Even on side characters which is nice. As for my favorites: Steven, Peridot, Lapis, and Garnet.

Also, September 2nd, the movie premieres on Cartoon Network! Here's the trailer:

Looks pretty good! Can't wait to see it! Also Steven's actually growing up, and has a new outfit!
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

elfwink
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder

Re: Steven Universe

Post by elfwink »

This show has been recommended to me a fair few times, and I'm curious to see it.

Watching it means getting a Stan subscription though. XD I kinda don't want to sign up just to watch one show.
Warning! A huge battleship "STEVE" is approaching fast!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Steven Universe

Post by Megan »

elfwink wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:43 pm This show has been recommended to me a fair few times, and I'm curious to see it.

Watching it means getting a Stan subscription though. XD I kinda don't want to sign up just to watch one show.
I think on Cartoon Networks site you should be able to watch some full episodes. I know they have some of the newer ones there.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret: