You can discuss tv/movies here!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Zoo

Post by Megan »

The series is based off the book by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge. Eventually was made into a tv series.

In it animals have suddenly started turning on animals all over the world. A small rag-tag team has been put together to find out why this is happening and how to stop it.

The show consisted of 3 seasons. Sadly after season 3 it was canceled. And sadly for fans on a major cliffhanger!

Me and my mom adored this show. My mom started watching it and sometime I decided to watch and fell in love. Its so good, and its crazy how honestly, it could happen. I was so mad when it ended! Especially since it didn't have much of a chance that year. It was on later due to Big Brother, and I rarely could watch it due to work. Just felt like it didn't have a fair chance that year.

The book the series was based on is equally awesome, though quite different. Half the characters aren't in there except for a few. And the reason behind the attacks was quite different. There was a second book as well, which season 2 was based more on. I really wish more had been released especially since the last book ended on such a cliffhanger.

There also was a graphic novel based on the first book.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Altair
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret
Re: Zoo

Post by Altair »

I have never heard of this show. I will have to put it on my to-watch list and to-read list.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Zoo

Post by Megan »

Altair wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:36 pm I have never heard of this show. I will have to put it on my to-watch list and to-read list.
Its a few years old. I forget what channel it was on. I wanna say Fox or CBS. It ended like a few years ago.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret: