You can discuss tv/movies here!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Streaming services

Post by Megan »

Does anyone here use one? And if so, which ones?

I recently got Disney Plus. Not sure if I'll be keeping it or not, but so far its pretty awesome. Looooads of awesome stuff on there. Will probably try out HBO Max as well when season three of Infinity Train comes out.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Streaming services

Post by Megan »

Weeell I added Netflix to my streaming services. Mostly just to watch the Sailor Moon Eternal movies, but keeping it for a while more to watch some other stuff I found on there.

Kyng
Amazing Ferret
Amazing Ferret

Post by Kyng »

I got Netflix too... I need to do *something* on my break from my forum!!!!

Haven't watched much yet, other than the first two episodes of Queen's Gambit (which is great so far :D )
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Kyng wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:49 pm I got Netflix too... I need to do *something* on my break from my forum!!!!

Haven't watched much yet, other than the first two episodes of Queen's Gambit (which is great so far :D )
What's that about? I think I saw it on there, but forget what it was. XD

Hey this means you can watch Sailor Moon! :dcool:

Kyng
Amazing Ferret
Amazing Ferret

Post by Kyng »

Megan wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:08 pm
Kyng wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:49 pm I got Netflix too... I need to do *something* on my break from my forum!!!!

I guess so XD

Queen's Gambit is a coming-of-age story about a teenage chess prodigy - and it follows her growth, both as a chess player and as a person.

Anyway, I've finished that now, and moved on to Squid Game. Fun show, even if it is the stuff of nightmares :P !
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Kyng wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:29 pm
Megan wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:08 pm

I guess so XD

Queen's Gambit is a coming-of-age story about a teenage chess prodigy - and it follows her growth, both as a chess player and as a person.

Anyway, I've finished that now, and moved on to Squid Game. Fun show, even if it is the stuff of nightmares :P !
Oh yeah I remember now. Never watched it myself. And eek, I guess I'll stay away from Squid Game then. XD

lilacs
Playful Ferret
Playful Ferret

Post by lilacs »

I use Netflix and Disney+ and share them with my family (it's actually my little sister's account and we all use it together). I used to have an Amazon Prime account when I was living abroad but since it's not available in my country I only use those two. I switch between Netflix and Disney+ because my favorite shows such as Buffy and Family Guy (the whole series) only available on Disney+ but I also use Netflix to watch certain movies and sometimes they produce some interesting-looking shows
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

lilacs wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:33 am I use Netflix and Disney+ and share them with my family (it's actually my little sister's account and we all use it together). I used to have an Amazon Prime account when I was living abroad but since it's not available in my country I only use those two. I switch between Netflix and Disney+ because my favorite shows such as Buffy and Family Guy (the whole series) only available on Disney+ but I also use Netflix to watch certain movies and sometimes they produce some interesting-looking shows
Yeah I primary got Disney+ and Netflix just for certain movies, but then ended up liking them enough to keep them.

Heatman
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by Heatman »

I have been using both Netflix and Amazon Prime for years. But as of last year, I have switched completely to only using Netflix as I'm very satisfied with their services.

How's HULU? Someone recommended it to me.