Happy Easter!

Favorite System Brand

You can discuss any kind of games here! Console, handheld, cards, board games, etc.

What system brand is your favorite?

Nintendo!
50%
Playstation!
No votes
Xbox!
No votes
Other!
50%

Total votes: 2

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Favorite System Brand

Post by Megan »

Often a lot of gamers have one particular system brand they particularly like and mostly stick with it, or just like it best. What is your favorite? I put the major current consoles brands, but if you have another share!

Me, I tend to stick with Nintendo and Playstation mostly. I don't play the most current ones as much, mostly older stuff, but those are the two I mostly play.

Nintendo has some decent games like Zelda. Back in the day they had some cool role playing games (in the days of Snes). And around the time of the Wii, they tried to make stuff backwards compatible, at least for whatever system was last. Like Wii could play Gamecube games, Wii U, could play Wii ones. They have some awesome portables too. Like the DS, and Gameboy.

Playstation I've played since the first one. Back then they had a lot of awesome role playing games. Playstation 2 was pretty good too, minus the issues with playing games, or scratching discs sometimes. My one old one was doing that a lot. I think I went through a couple Playstation 2's at least. But I still loved it. I also enjoy the Playstation 4 even if I mostly just play older games on it.

I also enjoyed Sega. Sega CD was awesome just for Lunar. Plus there was always Sonic. And then there's the Dreamcast, which I love.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Re: Favorite System Brand

Post by Juneberry »

I'm a Nintendo person mostly. 99% of the games I really want are Nintendo- though to be fair, I haven't bought a new system since my Wii and 3DS. I do own a PS3 and XBox 360 as well, and I have some games I like on them... And I used to love my PSP... But Nintendo is my higher percentage of play, so I voted for that.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:17 am I'm a Nintendo person mostly. 99% of the games I really want are Nintendo- though to be fair, I haven't bought a new system since my Wii and 3DS. I do own a PS3 and XBox 360 as well, and I have some games I like on them... And I used to love my PSP... But Nintendo is my higher percentage of play, so I voted for that.
I never had a PS3 myself. I think my brother did at one point though. I mean I only got 4 through him.

Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Post by Juneberry »

It was my first playstation system, and my only one xD
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Juneberry wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:31 am It was my first playstation system, and my only one xD
I started with PlayStation. I think my brother had got it but he stopped playing so I kind of took over it. XD