Mobile games?

You can discuss any kind of games here! Console, handheld, cards, board games, etc.
Smokey
Ferret
Ferret
Mood:
United States of America

Mobile games?

Post by Smokey »

How do you feel about mobile games? I'm personally not a fan. I'd rather play games on console. That isn't to say I don't enjoy portable gaming. I love my PS Vita and enjoy using that from time to time. I just recently bought a "Pocket Go" which is like a GBA but emulates all older consoles. It's pretty neat and for only $40 figured I'd give it a shot, just waiting for it to arrive.
Juneberry
Ferret Herder
Ferret Herder
Mood:

Re: Mobile games?

Post by Juneberry »

I personally enjoy mobile games. Nowadays, some mobile games are actually just as good as their console/PC versions, too. I have two harvest moon games on my tablet, and Stardew Valley on both my mobile devices. I also play more actual 'mobile games', such as Bakery Story 2, Home Street and Chef Street. Another really good RPG by the way, which is really interesting, is Adventure Bar Story.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

I like some myself. I used to play more like puzzle ones and stuff, but not much anymore.

I used to like Sailor Moon Drops, but was mostly bored of it. They shut that down anyway.

As for now I like this one called Float where you move a flower across water to get past stuff. Brickies or whatever it’s called is like breakout. Steven Universe: Attack the Light which was really good. And finally Lunar Silver Star Harmony which is also awesome.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Shadow Seesaw
Playful Ferret
Playful Ferret
Mood:

Post by Shadow Seesaw »

I mostly play my games on Facebook but after the end of the year I have to play them on my mobile since they are are getting rid of flash player on most browsers. I mostly playing BTS related games lately since I am a huge fan of them. My favorite BTS games that I have on my mobile are BTS Pixel Art, BTS World and BTS Persona.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

ᵔᴥᵔWinter Bearᵔᴥᵔ wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:44 am I mostly play my games on Facebook but after the end of the year I have to play them on my mobile since they are are getting rid of flash player on most browsers. I mostly playing BTS related games lately since I am a huge fan of them. My favorite BTS games that I have on my mobile are BTS Pixel Art, BTS World and BTS Persona.
I used to play a bunch of the Facebook games. I know Farmville, some cooking one, and a vampire one. Probably some others too.

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

The only mobile game I'm playing atmo is Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp since I'm waiting for New Horizons to release in March. xp Other mobile titles tend to bore me that I've tried or I just get uninterested in them. *shrug*

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

queenzelda wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:03 pm The only mobile game I'm playing atmo is Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp since I'm waiting for New Horizons to release in March. xp Other mobile titles tend to bore me that I've tried or I just get uninterested in them. *shrug*
Well of course you are. XD I assume its decent? I haven't tried it myself.

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Megan wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:06 pm Well of course you are. XD I assume its decent? I haven't tried it myself.
Personally I love how much customization it has with the character models. But it's also very much a MOBILE game with micro-transactions marked as 'leaf tickets' acting the role of what you pay real money for 'this thing you want' & cookies being the loot boxes filled to the brim with outfits or furniture that you want your character to wear or have up in your cabin or campsite.

I have fun with it; but only limit myself so many tickets per-week. But you don't have to pay for anything if you don't want & can buy the loot cookies using bells from time to time. But you have to watch for the loot cookie shop to glow for it to happen; which isn't that often. *shrug* I enjoy it; but as soon as March hits most people active in the game will most likely abandon it for the Switch title.