Old role plays go here!
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Role Play: Fall of the World

Post by queenzelda »

Queen just chuckled & says; "True, but most guys I know do obsess over girls. I probably know the wrong kind of guys." She laughed. "Well, dinner was lovely. I hope we see you again Chloe." Bowing Queen finished her meal & left a tip for the waitress to leave from the resturaunt by herself, figuring Demas would leave whenever he wanted to. Stretching, Queen decided to take in some of the sites of the town they were in.

chloe
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by chloe »

Alone with Demas, Chloe looked over to him to ask, "So, um.. What is it that you do? I'm a prize winning champ myself, I've won two golden fists, so far. I'm pretty proud of that." She boasted laughing slightly.
*Thanks queenzelda!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Demas, shrugged. “I don’t do anything really...just a prince...” he said, as he looked away.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Queen made her way to her room, alone & tired. Yawning she went to open her door, & went inside to see a bunch of faries & their leader. Sighing she says walking towards her; "I wondered when you'd show up." The woman with the tall red hair says; "If you marry that man, you're powers will be stripped. Gods can not marry mortals. It is not done. My brother Oceanus bid me come & warn you of this." Queen says; "But, if that happens.. What will become of this world that I made?" She asked the fairie Queen; she shook her head to say; "I know not; but you are not allowed to marry that man. The moment you do, you will become mortal same as he & in that moment you will die."