Role Play: Fall of the World

Old role plays go here!
chloe
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret
Re: Role Play: Fall of the World

Post by chloe »

Looking to the blonde young man sitting with her friend, she asks; "Oh, who are you? I'm Chloe a close friend of Queen's." :)
*Thanks queenzelda!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Demas flinched slightly. He had hoped the other girl wouldn't of noticed him, since he never exactly did well with girls. "...Um...D...Demas..." he mumbled avoiding eye contact.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

chloe
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by chloe »

Chloe giggled, "So, are you & Queen dating or something?" She asked him to grab some of her drink have a sip & lean in towards him.
*Thanks queenzelda!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Demás snorted at this, though his face did turn bright red. "No way!" he cried violently shaking his head. "She's with my brother..." he said looking away.

Kyng
Amazing Ferret
Amazing Ferret

Post by Kyng »

"Yeah!" Henrik screamed enthusiastically, as he released Rainbow and plonked her back down underneath the tree. "Bu' only if they gots me ale an' biscuits! I'll tell yer what, if I need ter dress up fer the festival, we could go back ter the shops righ' now, an' I could pick meself somethin'! I ken they wouldnae appreciate me rusty an' sweaty armour!"
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Queen
Queen snort laughed at Chloe thinking she was dating Demas. "Me & Demas.. TOGETHER? You must be kidding, he's not even interested in girls. Must be one of those.." She says rotating her right hand left & right; to wink & finish; "kind of guys. My guy is his older brother, Yugi. He asked me to marry him & I said yes." Looking over to Demas, she winks sticking her tongue out at him giggling; "Ah, I'm just kidding calling you that. You're just too young to understand what you want." She told him. "Oh, how's dinner?"

Rainbow
"Actually, it's going to be a festival for Dwarves, so you can go as is!" She giggled; "They play their bag pipes, & dance.. And it's oh so lovely. It'll start pretty soon, so we better get going."

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Demas rolled his eyes looking irritated. "I'm not interested in women OR men." he said looking grumpy, yet pouty, but cute in the process. "Not everyone obsesses over that stuff..." he said shaking his head.

chloe
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by chloe »

Chloe says; "Normal people do." She says sticking her tounge out at Demas. "You're probably an asexual, not wanting anything to do with anything having to do with either sex." She tells him nodding her head; "Anyway.. Oh Queen, I came across an old friend of ours from back in the day when we travled together. Remember Dastan? I came across him & he's still as sexy as ever. But, -sigh- sadly he's got a girlfrined unfortunately for me. Last time I was the one dating & he was single. Isn't that always the way?" She asked giggling. "So, when's the wedding for you & this fiancee of yours happening anyway?" Chloe inquired looking over at Queen curiously.
*Thanks queenzelda!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

“I...I am not!” Deans responded looking annoyed. “I like girls just fine. There’s other things to life besides chasing girls!”

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Meanwhile, in the hospital.. Yugi was feed dinner. He had some lovely steak, gave himself a shower, & got into bed to have a nice lovely nap.

:p