Old role plays go here!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Role Play: Dark VS Light

Post by Megan »

(Here's the last few posts, minus two of the latest by each of us.)

CJ: As the minutes ticked by, Henrik heard that the footsteps were growing louder and more frantic. However, he also detected that they were moving further away from him, down a tunnel leading in the opposite direction.

"COME 'ERE, YER BLEEDIN' BISCUIT!" Henrik called down the tunnel, as he began to stomp as quickly as his Dwarvish legs could carry him. "COME AN' GET WHA'S COMIN' TER YER!"

Megan: Chris gulped as he heard someone yelling. M...maybe this wasn't a good idea... he thought before running in the opposite direction.

CJ: Unbeknown to Chris, he had been running away from Henrik to begin with - and thus, turning around actually began to take him towards the crazy old dwarf.

As soon as Henrik saw a human approaching, he stopped in his tracks, sheathed his axe, and respectfully moved off to one side.

"Oh, good mornin', me lad

!" Henrik greeted Chris calmly. "Or afternoon, or evenin'- it's hard ter tell in the pitch blackness of these bleedin' tunnels. What brings yeh down here anyway?"

Megan: Chris came to a halt. Despite Henrik's friendliness, he backed away looking a bit scared. "I...ah...was looking for...something..." he said softly.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Kyng
Amazing Ferret
Amazing Ferret
Re: Role Play: Dark VS Light

Post by Kyng »

Henrik was intrigued by this: it wasn't often that an outsider ventured into these treacherous tunnels in search of anything. "And wha' migh' tha' be, me little biscuit crumb? Are yeh lookin' fer quality ale an' biscuits? Because we ha' plenty o' the ale in me town o' Kemmelhearth, bu' we nae got a bleedin' clue how ter make the biscuits ter go with it! Or, were you lookin' fer some villainous Orcish skkulls ter crush. 'Cause if yer be, then so am I!"
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Role Play: Dark VS Light

Post by Megan »

“I’m NOT little...I’m 16...” Chris grumbled with a pout. “And who cares about food? I just need to go back home!”
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret: