Anyone wants a Hana Yori Dango RP with me?

Old role plays go here!
Naiwen
Dancing Ferret
Dancing Ferret
Mood:
Anyone wants a Hana Yori Dango RP with me?

Post by Naiwen »

[mention]Megan[/mention], you’ve seen the Asian drama and anime Hana Yori Dango? I wanna rp that on here, is it ok?

Plot : Domyouji Tsukasa is the F4 leader, and falls hard for Makino Tsukushi, a mère commoner. Domyouji is spoiled, rich and a brat. He antogonizes her a lot in the beginning, but slowly takes a liking to her courage in life, to make ends meet and falls passionately in love with her with many love rivals and other obstacles along the way.

Main Characters : Domyouji Tsukasa, F4 leader and the richest from these 4 rich princes. Hanazawa Rui is Makino’s love interest, and Kazuya is in love with her since high school or their childhood. She considers him a good friend but isn’t aware about his undying love for her. Soujiro and Akira are Domyouji’s childhood friends, also supporting roles in the story. Yuki is Makino’s female best friend from her childhood as well as her co-worker at the same Dango shop. Their parents are working hard to make ends meet, low-profile workers. Mom has no job and is wholly supported by her dad and herself as a delivery maid and a part-time Dango cashier.
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Anyone wants a Hana Yori Dango RP with me?

Post by Megan »

Yeah, you guys can make whatever role plays you want. =3

Me, I probably won't take part since I'm not familiar with it and stuff.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret: