Role Play: Adventures in the kingdom Winn ( Maroon Caludin & open to all)

Old role plays go here!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Role Play: Adventures in the kingdom Winn ( Maroon Caludin & open to all)

Post by Megan »

(Here are the last few posts)

queenzelda: Marin looked up to smile & give him a kiss. "So what kind of wedding did you want to have? I was thinking about an early spring wedding myself, since we're almost at the end of summer.. Unless, you want a winter wedding that is." She says to him; "We also have to think about who we want to invite to the wedding as well, I want to invite our aunt Queen & lady Meg too if she'll come." She smiled.

Megan: Carl sighed after Eran left. He stayed under the covers shivering. He was tired, but he made himself stay awake. He just couldn’t stand sleeping by himself...

Yami Yugi: Eran smiled to kiss Marin gently & asks with his arms around her; "Why not just go to the church across the way & get married before we leave? Also, I'm worried about Carl.. He can't seem to settle down since defeating your father.. It's almost like he's worried or something." He tells her with a worried tone in his voice.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Marin shook her head; "I don't know Erin. Carl treats me like I'm his mother more then his sister. I love him & he is my brother. But it's just hard for me to know where my boundary is.." Looking to the mirror she asks; "Am I raising him as an older sister? Or as a mother figure? I mean... This is all just too soon, I mean basically we've both lost our parents & all we have is each other &.. You." She says looking up to him with a hand on his. Sighing, she says; standing up. "For now why don't we plan to get married in your kingdom? Hopefully we can figure out what to do before then." She tells him. "I want to check in on Carl, make sure he's ok." She smiled; to walk over to the door where she knew on the other side, Carl was asleep in. Opening the door, all of a sudden time stopped! The crystal figure of Artez suddenly shattered within her pockets that she had been holding onto for quite some time..

Artez kneels before Marin & says to her; "Ah my Queen, I see you have done exactly as planned." Which made Marin's eyes widen in complete shock! "Wha.. What do you mean?" Artez says; offering her a crystal sword; "This was all planned a lot time ago, long before now & you have performed marvelously. All that is left, is for you to claim your sword & become the rightful heir of the lands of Crysalis. So, my Queen.. Will you accept this ancient sword?" Marin stood there shaking her head to say; "No, because of what you did to Carl." Artez merely shook his head; "That was all your fake father's fault. Your real father is the King of Crysalis." Marin asks; in shock: "WHAT!?! But.. Then wouldn't that mean that Carl's a Prince of Crysalis too?" Artez only shook his head; "No, Carl is half of your father's blood, born of a maid. While; you were born of the rightful Queen. You are to take the throne." Marin stood there in shock; still she stood her ground; "No, I refuse to believe a word you say. Why would Carl remember you torturing him otherwise?" Artez says standing; "Because, your fake father is the one who placed a spell over him, to curb that black magic he's always abusing. Feh, little brat refused to learn so your fake father placed the spell on him. I've been only doing as told, I'm merely a double agent for the Kingdom of Crystalis no more no less. My job was to find you & when the time was right offer you the sword & make you our Queen. Which you refuse to do. All because of your.." He shook his head to say; "Loyalty to that boy who's nothing more then a half blood royal." Marin took a step back & says; "Leave, now.. Or I swear.. I'll seal you away again!"

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Role Play: Adventures in the kingdom Winn ( Maroon Caludin & open to all)

Post by Megan »

Carl had been laying under his blankets. He purposely tried to stay awake, not wanting to sleep by himself, but he had started to doze off, till he heard the commotion, and the voice that striked fear in his heart. Gasping and shivering he sat up, the color drained from his face as he slowly climbed off his bed.

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Eran quickly got out his sword & blocked Artez from getting anywhere near Marin, using his shield to push the man back. Under his breath he cast a spell & all of a sudden the man turned into white dust! The crystalis sword landed on the floor, Eran looked to the sword & placed a sealing spell over it. Placing his sword back in his hilt he says looking to Marin with his now heterochromia eyes, one now blue & the other was a deep forest green. "Don't worry Artez won't bother us anymore. I used a spell to shatter him into pieces." Walking over to Marin, he kisses her forehead & walks over to Carl to ask; "You alright? I hope we didn't wake you up."
sirvenom
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by sirvenom »

Meanwhile.. In another part of town..

Daryn sat at a bar swirling the beer in his mug. He took s mall sip of it grimacing how it tasted, the flavor was just more mud then beer. "Ug, this beer is not all that great." He complained at the bar keep who only chuckled; "You think the beer is bad? The wine is worse. The lord here gives us the crap while he & his minions get the best stuff." Daryn looks up to the man & asks smirking; "That right? Maybe in the morning, I'll have a word with the lord of the town before I'm on my way."
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Codo once they came into town curiously went sniffing into the rooms to find Marin, Eran & Carl's door room was open. "Opps!" She squeed not expecting anyone in any of the rooms. "Sorry, sorry!" She giggled. To walk up & sniff Carl curiously. "I like him, he smells like the forest." Merdy the paladin came in & sighed to drag her out of the room after she apologized to the people inside. "Now you know you can't go into other people's rooms like that without permission." Cody giggled; "Sorry sis, sorry. Hey, do you think I'll find momma here??" Merdy sighed; "For the 4th time I'm not your sis. But yea, maybe."

Marin who was taken aback by the sudden confusion only started to giggle. Walking over to Carl she hugs him & says; "Come on, there's a king size bed we can all sleep together in what do you think?"

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Carl quickly pulls away. “No!” He said shaking his head, looking upset. “I heard what...A...Artez said...I’m...I’m only your half brother...”

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Megan wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:51 pmCarl quickly pulls away. “No!” He said shaking his head, looking upset. “I heard what...A...Artez said...I’m...I’m only your half brother...”
Marin shook her head; "He was our enemy. Don't you think he told us that to tear a rift between us? Honestly, I don't believe it. Your my brother, half or not. It doesn't matter to me."

Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

“He was mine, he never tried to hurt you.” Carl said shaking his head. “...Y...you should of gone with him...I don’t matter.”

queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Megan wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:44 pm“He was mine, he never tried to hurt you.” Carl said shaking his head. “...Y...you should of gone with him...I don’t matter.”
Marin sighed; "Carl.. If you want me to go, I'll go. I just want you to be happy. Even if that means you push Erin & I out of your life."