Old role plays go here!
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Role Play: Attack of the Demons

Post by Megan »

A young boy let out a sigh after trying to gain entry to a small town which like other ones were surrounded by a barrier. The same thing as usual happened: he tried to enter like all the other humans, but the barrier detected the demon inside him and wouldn't allow him entry. He tried as usual to explain to the guards stationed there that he was human and and Christopher Light prince of the Light Kingdom, but again as usual they didn't believe him and thought he was a demon trying to trick him. After that usually they brought out their weapons, as had happened this time as well. Chris bolted away then and hid a short distance away from the town.

Chris held his head in his hands, completely frustrated, and unsure what to do. At this rate, he'd never be able to find help or get home...
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret
Re: Role Play: Attack of the Demons

Post by Yami Yugi »

Meanwhile.. Damion Black was traveling by himself, walking past the town he shrugged & spotted a kid with his head in his hands just outside the entrance; close to the gate.

Sighing he says; "Hey, you kid. This town is pretty uptight, I know a place that'll let just about anyone in. It's not too far from here either. You comin?"
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Chris looked up hesitating. "Um..." finally he sighed nodded. "...O...okay I guess..." he said getting up slowly and walking over to him.

sirvenom
Baby Ferret
Baby Ferret

Post by sirvenom »

In the east city of Norwarn, Derick swished the pure wine around in his glass siting at the bar, waving down the barman he ordered himself some sald with some meat & asked the man if he'd seen a lone woman with a huge sword traveling in the area.

"Wut? That strange woman wut carries that huge ass blade like a club? Yea, I saw her. She's always over by the abandoned palace that the old King left from once the demons wut took it over." The man told him laughing; "She always comes in late at night & pays for a place to stay up in the loft here. You stick around long enough; she's bound to show up."
queenzelda
Ferret Army
Ferret Army
Mood:
United States of America

Post by queenzelda »

Deep inside the dark dungeon of the old king's palace that was abandoned due to monsters over running it; as the demons weren't one to mess with the giant dragon at the bottom of the place; Queen explored the place from top to bottom. Going from floor to floor all the while gathering herbs, bits of dried fruit, & even some berries she'd find. She'd killed herself enough hare for a feast for days on end & a few pigs she'd cut up & smoked already. Yawning she headed down the final stair case, she should probably head back up after this floor it was starting to get dark.. But something kept her going...

At the bottom of the dungeon inside of the old palace; Queen came out from the stairs to find herself looking straight at a golden dragon. It was HUGE, bigger then she was & barely fit into the dungeon itself. He was a beautiful dragon; Queen gave him that. But it was still dangerous to ber here; so she decided to stay back at a distance to see what it'd do. Seeing it walk around to spot her; Queen sighed thinking to herself: "Well, I'm screwed. It's seen me now." =_=" But instead he seemed happy to see her & ran over to give her a huge hug!! "Finally! Another human! I am so lost down here." He told her in a huge sigh. Queen was so flabbergasted that she wasn't too sure what to say. "Um.. I hate to break this to you; but your not a human anymore. You seem to have turned into a golden dragon." She tells him & he looks at her blinking a few times to look to his claws & shakes his head; "Na, I'm human just like you! Must be all the monsters got you condused on the way down; or your suffereing from a status ailement." He sighed. Walking with Queen over to a save statue; he sets up a tent for the night & bows to say smiling; "Names Aiden. Who'd I have the pleasure of meeting?" Queen merely shrugged to sit down & eat on a bowl of soup in front of the now lit camp fire; to say after swallowing; "Queen Universyl. A pleasure." Aiden; still looking like a gold dragon sat with her & got himself some soup in a bowl to eat at her side. "Tell me m'lady what is one such as yerself doing out this fer?" Queen chuckled to say; "Looking to find an ancient treasure that's said will help seal the demons. I don't know if it's real or not but I figured I might as well look; it's not gonna hurt. How about you? How'd you get lost out here; all turned into a dragon like?"

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Megan wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:23 pmChris looked up hesitating. "Um..." finally he sighed nodded. "...O...okay I guess..." he said getting up slowly and walking over to him.
"Names Damion Black, you can just call me Damion. Come on this way." He tells him leading him away from the town of Brijad; to the town of Norwarn. Once they got into town he smiles to see; "All sorts are welcome here. There's a bar here with a lot of rooms for cheap; & there's an empty house that anyone can stay at if no one is staying there for the night." Stopping at a near by save statue with a log lying down, with a campfire near by he sits down to ask the young man; "So, first off what's your name? Where are you from? And since it's getting late; where do you want to stay for the night? We can always just camp out here if you like."
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Chris followed him over to the save statue. “Um...Chris...we...Christopher Light...I’m from the Light Kingdom.” He said. “And I guess here’s okay...I didn’t have any plans...”

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Megan wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:09 pm Chris followed him over to the save statue. “Um...Chris...we...Christopher Light...I’m from the Light Kingdom.” He said. “And I guess here’s okay...I didn’t have any plans...”
Damion lit the campfire & sets up his tent, he loosk over at Chris to ask. "From the Kingdom of Light? Isn't that way off to the east? What are you doing so far away from home?"
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

“Umm...”Chris hesitated unsure how much he could say. If he said anything about the demon inside him...who knows what Damion might do. “Um...just looking for something...I guess...” he said finally.

Yami Yugi
Ferret
Ferret

Post by Yami Yugi »

Megan wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:51 am“Umm...”Chris hesitated unsure how much he could say. If he said anything about the demon inside him...who knows what Damion might do. “Um...just looking for something...I guess...” he said finally.
"Yea, your looking for something alright." Damion laughed; "You're looking for trouble with all those demons looking to kill off the humans if you ask me. But some don't care about humans & want to live their lives, not caring what the Demon King wants. Though the price on returning his son to him is pretty high; so there are those who would return the run away brat for some good cash." He laughed. "So, you want some of my hot chili or you just going to sleep?" He asked Chris offering him a bowl of food.